Attack back yet again!

jezzebell

Hi everyone :wave_cry: well here i am back again!

After restarting in April lots of things went down hill and the diet went out the window. My best friend emigrated to Australia, my o/h was diagnosed severely depressed and is now on antidepressants and worst of all my lovely dear old dad has been diagnosed with terminal cancer. As you can imagine eating right has been the last thing on my mind. I've put back on 1.5stones *sigh* my o/h put back on 2 stones. This was caused by eating all the pringles and all the chocolate!!!

So here we are again day 3 of attack and 5lbs down after the first 2 so a good start. Cruise from tomorrow and we are doing veggies everyday with PP Thursday. I know this will slow the weight loss down but we're both hoping this will make it easier to stick to. I may include another PP day, probably on a Monday but we'll see how we go.

Im still over 2.5stones lighter than this time last year.

I've started my signiture again but ive kept a record of it for motivation

Nice to see lots of old faces and tons of new ones

Welcome back and I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad!

How apt to see your post on here when i have just logged on to the site for the first time in months. You were on here the same time assd me last summer and i always found your posts and diary kept me motivated. I was saint like with Dukan last year and lost 3 stone very quickly and easily, unlike you however i have gained all of my weight i lost! I have tried several times to re-start since falling off the wagon but haven,t got past one week. I'm aiming to start again tomorrow and seeing you back here again am hoping its a good sign that i may get my motivation back!

Sorry to here about everything you've had to deal with lately x

Hi joanne thank you xx my dad's not too bad at the moment he's very very tired and has lost loads of weight and he was slim to start with but he's battling on

Hi Tryin! we will have to keep each other motivated! Im really annoyed with myself for letting it get out of hand :mad: but it will be a life long battle for me unfortunately We're just coming to the end of day 3 and im looking forward to tomorrow when we can have some veggies :D Good luck and keep posting!

Hi Jezzebell,

Sorry about what's been going on in your life and welcome back.

The weight will drop back off in no time I'm sure :)

Welcome back jezzebell, sounds like you've been through the mill lately, hopefully now you can get back on track and those pounds will start dropping

Great to see you back Jezzebell - what a lot to be dealing with - be kind to yourself - what your coping with is enough to send anyone off the rails..... Will help you to feel in control of your eating again and fab that your OH is with you too on Dukan - good luck honey. xxx

Hi Jez sorry to hear of all you are going through at the moment - we would all be the same faced with such heartbreak - good to see you back love x

Hi Chris, Lou and Trudy lovely to see you still here (dont take that the wrong way!! lol) thanks for the welcome back and hi trini thanks for the encouragement!

Hi Jezzebell, nice to 'meet you' I'm Joodle, I joined about 3 weeks ago. Sounds like you're going through a rough ride, hopefully getting the eating back on track will be one thing less to worry about.

Jx

Hi joodle nice to meet you to. It's gone really well diet wise this week. We had a gala meal on saturday, a sneaky ice cream from the ice cream van on sunday lol veg every day and did PP thursday and we both lost 3lbs. Hopefully this will continue maybe at 1-2lbs a week. As for my dad, he ended up in hospital on wednesday as he hasnt been eating, unfortunately he's not getting any better. At the moment he's having a camera down his throat into his tummy as he was vomiting blood earlier so fingers crossed i should know more later

Will keep everything crossed for your Dad Jezzebell and well done on the 3 lb down..... Keep going - all will be good xxxx

Really hope your Dad's ok - a testing time for you all I'm sure. Jx

welcome back, sorry about your dad...very understandable to turn to food when under so much stress, stick to it the best you can....xxx

Just thought i'd pop on here to say hope alls ok with your Dad etc. Dieting can be the last thing you need when other things are so important, on the other hand, sometimes can give you a sense of control and something else to focus on. Whatever works for you x :bighug:

hi tryin hope everything is going well for you?

Im very very sad to say my dad passed away on monday morning, we werent expecting it at all even though we knew it would happen eventually. we had been to see him late sunday afternoon and he was no worse than the previous couple of days. this week has been dreadful as im sure you can imagine. the funeral isnt until next friday and ive had a very busy week dealing with all my dads paperwork and of course arranging the funeral/flowers etc.

unfortunately the diet has suffered completely. i cant focus on anything and have mainly been eating with my mum and sister and its been quick things ie sausage rolls or a pasty. oh well thats the least of my worries for now. we will be back on it shortly

Jezzebell, so sorry to hear your sad news.

Sod the diet until you're feeling stronger.

Much love
P x

Really sorry to hear that, don't think you can ever be prepared. Take care of yourself, we'll be here for whatever kind of support you need, diet or otherwise.

Big, big hug,

Jx

Soooo sorry to hear that Jezzebell - what an awful time for you and your family... Your Mum must be devastated.. Hope all goes okay over the next week, thinking of you and sending lots of positive vibes for use when needed.... See you back at Dukan when you can, in the meanwhile be kind to yourself love.... Take care. Trudy

Back