bacon low in pp

neezy

only day two of the plan and im loving it:)
:sign0163:anyone else noticed how low in points back bacon is now, only one pp per slice i had a yummy all day breccy yesterday at lunch time bacon, egg, toms mushrooms and fried bread and it kept me feeling full all day!:eek:
i didnt feel the need to snack at all! :angel09::angel09:

Denise

It's great isn't it :). Bacon and eggs are so filling. Glad they promote proteins more now.

I had turkey bacon today - 2 rashers for 1 pp!
Yum yum!

Ive never tried turkey bacon, is it nice?

I like it. You need to make sure you don't overcook it but it tastes like bacon to me. Plus there is no naughty fat on it just asking to be eaten!

I was going for 2 pp per egg. I had a massive brekkie- 2 turkey bacon rashers, 2 scrambled eggs and most of a tin of toms all for 5 pp. Was about 5 hours before I even thought of food!

NICE :D I pointed my eggs at 2 pp aswell, i think I will just stick with that.

And yes, to tell you the truth I havent really felt hungry today AND I havent even snacked yet !!!! Thats like a miracle for me, Breakfast and Lunch is all I have had, and 2 bananas. I know its only my first day on PP but its actually really good! Cant wait to see peoples weigh ins

I love bacon but tend to stay away from too much of it as I find it makes me retain water. I do like the turkey rashers though so might stick with that. Could just have a bacon buttie right now!!!

x

They sound nice....are they little ones?
I love sausages, especially with baked beans but at 5pp a serving it really whacks the points up.
Guess I'll have to stick to tinned tomato then!

Tesco chipolates you get 12 in a pack and they are 1pp each or two for 3pp :) yummy also

Really want to have some bacon now, even got some in the fridge woohoo!!

Think I might have bacon, egg and mushrooms. That would be 6 points right (with oil counted as 1 point)

That means I would still have 16 points left for the rest of the day :)

Back