bad 2 weeks

loselose

hi all well ive not lost anything last week and the week before wasnt good, so ive decided to go on ss+ milk instead of the meal.

i have been eating loads since i started the bars 2 weeks ago so thats it. its really hard to get back on track and dissapointing when you dont lose anything and no one to help you get by besides u allm which a great help for me.

il be starting tommorow morning as i have had bad food today.

also ive joined the gym and going tommorow

good luck - you can do it!! x

Keep at it hun, sometimes it doesn't happen over night. Have you measured yourself as you may have lost some sneaky inches and they don't always show up on the scales they like to hide.

C'mon loselose, you've been giving me loads and loads of encouragement. Keep it touch and we can do it together. You and i are doing the 1 day challenge and it is so much easier than the pressure of 7 days or a whole month.

I agree - try measuring yourself.....I had a slow week last week (1lb loss) but the inches lost in 4 weeks made up for it. x

hi all thanks for ur reply

ive checked ive not lost any inches:cry: and my weight is just not shifting:sigh: i was doing so well the first 3 weeks but when my cdc gave me the bars thats when it all started,

i gave into food more and more and up until now i still end up eating:(

b4 i was on 3shakes 200cal meal and 4litres of water.

I'm also doing SS+ and am allowed 2 shakes, a bar and 200cal meal a day and am 5'8" with BMI over 25. Maybe it's because you're retaining fluid?

ive realised that the bars kick me out of ketosis, not been in ketosis for 3 weeks. ive been thinking of having 4shakes and just 200ml milk instead. but that might be more hard because the food is the main thing i look forward 2.
but ive got to sacrifice the food and the bars

if you kick the bars you could have the food and keep in ketosis. and with ketosis you shouldn't be getting the munchies too often? whatever you decide hon, it has to be something you can live with and continue to do over a few months, you'll get there :)

abz xx

I think Abz is right with the shakes and food option (and ditching the bars for now).....I find that the 200cal meal really keeps me going and stops me getting the munchies. Good luck with whatever you decide to do. x

Back