Bad bad week. Restarting on New Note Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Royal Purple, 9 September 2007 Social URL.

1. Royal Purple

Royal Purple Full Member

Diet:
    The Cambridge Diet- Sole Source
    Sigh.. the past week has been really horrible for me and I'm completely sure I've put on weight and everything.

I started really well 3 weeks ago but I realized as the time past I just get more and more lenient on myself until eventually I'm trying to sneak as much junk into the diet as possible and try to get away with it as far as i can :cry:

i'm going to start on 790 tomorrow. I'm intending to give it my all this time round. In fact I'm thinking fo doing SS and if i get hungry i'd do a salad or something. in that way, i'll still be sticking within the 790 limit.

:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. suzanned

suzanned Member

I think we all have our bad weeks or will do so. I am new to the program but was SO bad my first week I can't really call it a first week. This past one was better but my weight loss was no where near where I thought it would be. I am a bit disappointed in that but I know it will get better.

4. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi, stick with it royal & suz and you will have a great weight loss...keep drinking this is important.
    Why not join out daily thread hour by hour this really helps to keep us focused..
    Good luck

5. Shrinkingsal

Shrinkingsal Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Im doing 790, i tried to restart ss but kept failing. Ive managed to stick to the 790.

At my first weigh in i was amazed to see id lost 9lbs. if you find ss hard its definately the answer, i even feel that i might ss for a couple of days and on the days i find it hard will 790

Sallie

6. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    we all have bad days.... but if u stick to the plan the weight will come off.

7. RED

RED Full Member

Good luck...as everyone says we all have bad days, try to stick with it and not give up completely u'll get there!!!

8. Royal Purple

Royal Purple Full Member

Diet:
    The Cambridge Diet- Sole Source
    thanks you guys :)

anyways i was wondering would any of u recommend that i do a mixture of 790 and SS? will i mess up something that will affect my weight loss?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.