Bad bad week. Restarting on New Note Tomorrow

Royal Purple

Sigh.. the past week has been really horrible for me and I'm completely sure I've put on weight and everything.

I started really well 3 weeks ago but I realized as the time past I just get more and more lenient on myself until eventually I'm trying to sneak as much junk into the diet as possible and try to get away with it as far as i can :cry:

i'm going to start on 790 tomorrow. I'm intending to give it my all this time round. In fact I'm thinking fo doing SS and if i get hungry i'd do a salad or something. in that way, i'll still be sticking within the 790 limit.

:sigh:

I think we all have our bad weeks or will do so. I am new to the program but was SO bad my first week I can't really call it a first week. This past one was better but my weight loss was no where near where I thought it would be. I am a bit disappointed in that but I know it will get better.

Hi, stick with it royal & suz and you will have a great weight loss...keep drinking this is important.
Why not join out daily thread hour by hour this really helps to keep us focused..
Good luck

we all have bad days.... but if u stick to the plan the weight will come off.

Good luck...as everyone says we all have bad days, try to stick with it and not give up completely u'll get there!!!

Back