Bad Belly

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by atomic1960, 26 November 2011 Social URL.

1. atomic1960

atomic1960 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante diet
    Need advice here boys and girls
    about to start week four of TS and for some reason I have started about an hour ago to have a very bad belly ( no need to go into details) I am sure you know what I mean.
    I have been drinking soda water in work and fizzy water at home, but all other stuff the same apart from i have started to eat one meal bar a day but still two shakes

Any advice would be welcome :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Katt

Katt Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(21.98%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I had this problem at about the same point you are at... There was some dodgy shakes at the time so I put it down to that but somebody suggested it could be the vitamins causing it. So now I use loads of water to make the shakes and drink more after I've had them and it did calm down eventually but was no fun while it lasted :( hope you feel better soon

4. Katt

Katt Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(21.98%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Oh... Meant to say the shakes were a bad batch too much sweetner or something and they have resolved the problem and even accepted returns....

5. atomic1960

atomic1960 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante diet
    ill end them an email later and thank you for the advice
    could it be the bars or just the shakes

6. FakeFrowns

FakeFrowns Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.2lb(2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Have you tried taking a fiber supplement like fibersure or fybogel or physllum husks? When did you start eating the bars? It could be that if you have been completely 100% TS so far that your system isn't used to processing solid food and will take a little while to settle back down to normal. Hope you feel better soon.
    FF :eek:

7. atomic1960

atomic1960 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante diet
    Thank you FakeFrowns
    I will pop into H&B today to get some phylum husks. Used to take that every day a while back but stopped. Not sure if to get powder of pill form

Do we mix it with shakes or a wee while after a shake or bar

Did jut over two weeks on shakes only then started two shakes and one bar a day

still on TS for another week then i have to do food week

Belly seems ok today , I was thinking it may have been too much soda water in work , get it free front he bar in the theatre i work in

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.