• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Bad Belly

S: 14st11lb C: 14st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Need advice here boys and girls
about to start week four of TS and for some reason I have started about an hour ago to have a very bad belly ( no need to go into details) I am sure you know what I mean.
I have been drinking soda water in work and fizzy water at home, but all other stuff the same apart from i have started to eat one meal bar a day but still two shakes

Any advice would be welcome :confused:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Katt

Silver Member
S: 16st8lb C: 12st13lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 25.2 Loss: 3st9lb(21.98%)
I had this problem at about the same point you are at... There was some dodgy shakes at the time so I put it down to that but somebody suggested it could be the vitamins causing it. So now I use loads of water to make the shakes and drink more after I've had them and it did calm down eventually but was no fun while it lasted :( hope you feel better soon

Katt

Silver Member
S: 16st8lb C: 12st13lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 25.2 Loss: 3st9lb(21.98%)
Oh... Meant to say the shakes were a bad batch too much sweetner or something and they have resolved the problem and even accepted returns....

S: 18st8lb C: 18st2.8lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 39.9 Loss: 0st5.2lb(2%)
ill end them an email later and thank you for the advice
could it be the bars or just the shakes
Have you tried taking a fiber supplement like fibersure or fybogel or physllum husks? When did you start eating the bars? It could be that if you have been completely 100% TS so far that your system isn't used to processing solid food and will take a little while to settle back down to normal. Hope you feel better soon.
FF :eek:

S: 14st11lb C: 14st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Thank you FakeFrowns
I will pop into H&B today to get some phylum husks. Used to take that every day a while back but stopped. Not sure if to get powder of pill form

Do we mix it with shakes or a wee while after a shake or bar

Did jut over two weeks on shakes only then started two shakes and one bar a day

still on TS for another week then i have to do food week

Belly seems ok today , I was thinking it may have been too much soda water in work , get it free front he bar in the theatre i work in