Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Bad Belly

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by atomic1960, 26 November 2011 Social URL.

1. atomic1960

atomic1960 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante diet
    Need advice here boys and girls
    about to start week four of TS and for some reason I have started about an hour ago to have a very bad belly ( no need to go into details) I am sure you know what I mean.
    I have been drinking soda water in work and fizzy water at home, but all other stuff the same apart from i have started to eat one meal bar a day but still two shakes

Any advice would be welcome :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Katt

Katt Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(21.98%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I had this problem at about the same point you are at... There was some dodgy shakes at the time so I put it down to that but somebody suggested it could be the vitamins causing it. So now I use loads of water to make the shakes and drink more after I've had them and it did calm down eventually but was no fun while it lasted :( hope you feel better soon

4. Katt

Katt Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(21.98%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Oh... Meant to say the shakes were a bad batch too much sweetner or something and they have resolved the problem and even accepted returns....

5. atomic1960

atomic1960 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante diet
    ill end them an email later and thank you for the advice
    could it be the bars or just the shakes

6. FakeFrowns

FakeFrowns Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.2lb(2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Have you tried taking a fiber supplement like fibersure or fybogel or physllum husks? When did you start eating the bars? It could be that if you have been completely 100% TS so far that your system isn't used to processing solid food and will take a little while to settle back down to normal. Hope you feel better soon.
    FF :eek:

7. atomic1960

atomic1960 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante diet
    Thank you FakeFrowns
    I will pop into H&B today to get some phylum husks. Used to take that every day a while back but stopped. Not sure if to get powder of pill form

Do we mix it with shakes or a wee while after a shake or bar

Did jut over two weeks on shakes only then started two shakes and one bar a day

still on TS for another week then i have to do food week

Belly seems ok today , I was thinking it may have been too much soda water in work , get it free front he bar in the theatre i work in

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.