Bad Breath..what a drag!!

Lol!!!! Find a child, they will - without fail!!!!!

x

Haha that is a plan!!
My mouth wash does have alcohol so have to go after work today to get some new stuff.
I didnt think that would effect it as we arent actually swallowing it?

Hi all, I'm Annie and I'm just finishing day 2. Went to the cinema and my breath ensured that nooooobody crowded me! My husband was leaning so far away from me, his head was nearly on the stairs. On the way home we stopped at 3 Asda's till we found one that had the Listerene strips. Still haven't found the regular listerene mouthwash though. I'm concerned the most about this because I am a teacher/lecturer, and talk all day, sometimes quite close up! I used to go through a box of Extra breathmints a day - is there a limit on how many of the listerene strips we can use in a day?
Thanks...

oraldene works a treat and one LT site recommends i tried it and it sure makes a big difference gets rid of that horrible taste and replaces it with a new one - after you recover tho it is well worth it x

Yep ive been really embarrased about my breath...

My boyfriend has NOT been shy in telling me how bad it is...

We were in the cinema last night and anytime i turned round to talk to him about something etc he kinda looked really weird and when we got out, his exact words were -

"Omg when you kept turning round to talk to me I was nearly sick, Your breath is RANCID"

I felt like crying!! Im brushing my teeth like 6 times a day!!!

try oraldene chelly it really does work xxx i brush my teeth all day too

Hi again everyone!
I know there's not an awful lot you can do,i have a bad breath problem! lol! its really embarassing, not helping matters that i smoke too (naughty but planning to quit after lipotrim). i have the listerine strips but is there anything else that you can suggest to help? thanks! xx :sigh:

I'm finding that smoking menthol cigs is killing the smell a little...when I first did the diet during aug last year i was drinking litres of cold peppermint tea and it killed the smell. But because its ssooooo cold ive not really drank as much this time. Family keep telling me my breath smells and i'm like I knoowwwwww shut up it's the diet. :mad:

Lol i know!! We cant help it!!

Ive explained to him its the diet.. And yet he wont let me eat anything lol!!

Which is a good thing ofcourse :D

I absolutely swear by my tongue cleaner :) We use Oral B electric toothbrushes - and use the tongue cleaner attachment. Its made such a difference :)

I really would recommend it :)

I found them at Asda's pharmacy.

HI Most shops have discontinued them which is a nightmare. Your can get them online but they seem a lot more expensive then in the shops. I only paid 99p for a 3 pack from savers the other day. It was the last pack otherwise i would have stocked up.
Nikki

I found a pharmacy shop online. 3 packs for about a fiver.

Back