Bad (but good!) weekend

northernlight84

Had a planned weekend off.....was a great weekend away but my word the scales hate me today! 4lbs on which I need to shift before Wednesday! Back to SS for the next 3 days before another few days off for my birthday weekend away! I do hate August lol x

It better lol xx

I'm using my fitness pal this week to try to keep an eye on what I'm having, and even though I had bad days, they weren't bad like my old ways were!

It better lol xx

I'm using my fitness pal this week to try to keep an eye on what I'm having, and even though I had bad days, they weren't bad like my old ways were!
Thought u hadn't been on here for a few days, Northernlight - missed you!
Think the key word in your first post was "planned" - you had a great weekend off, and another to look forward to (happy birthday!) - but you thought about what you were doing and used as much damage limitation as you could.
We all have to have a normal life again after CD and you are obviously already preparing your strategy for that - fantastic ! xx

Yeah, was up at my mums for the weekend, so I moved up to step 3 for this week and next so I could have a tiny bit of freedom, but went a bit mad at the weekend so I'm SS -ing til weigh in to shift some of the bad stuff :)

I had to plan to be off.....far too much going on to stay SS+ and not stray!

Jumped on the scales this morning and 3 of those lbs have gone, just need to drop a few more for tomorrow morning now :)

Lol, it's not a proper 3lbs though is it, it was mainly water and food! Won't be a 3lb loss on the scales tomorrow! ;-)

Back