Bad day / good day!!!

MyLastDietEver

Well I won't have the stone off for my birthday on Thursday :( just left the doctors and I'm on antibiotics and co-coda mol for a kidney infection and under strict instructions not to be on exante or low carb until its cleared.
i will however have a lovely new Michael kors handbag and iPad case from my lovely hubby
just ordered from the Harvey Nichols website at just over half price :):)

Happy birthday for Thursday =)

Have a look at the difference between low gi and high gi carbs, I'm sticking to low GI carbs ATM which is helping me loads

Thanks Chelly

Im just going to eat healthily this week which is naturally lower GI (going to have things like butternut squash and sweet potato rather than normal potato or pasta which just bulk me up). Doctor said I didn't let my body recover well enough from that horrible tummy bug before I started and I've knocked my system totally off its stride. He said when I've recovered I should reduce my carbs for a couple of days gradually then should be fine to back on total solution. That way should be less of a shock to my system. He said would prefer me to be on a normal low calorie diet but understands the benefits of losing a more significant amount of weight before we go for the fertility treatment

Yeah that makes loads of sense! That's exactly what I'm doing, having sweet potato Etc and pitta breads and its even helping me in the bathroom department!!

I hope that your body is mended completely soon and you will be grand! =) and after exante you will probably stick to low calorie anyway!!

Thanks Chelly and definitely planning to stick to lower calorie and healthier food after I reach target. No point in going through this then piling it all back on. Im only planning on gaining weight if and when there's a baby on the way :)
How are you finding normal food? Is it scary after being so good for so long ??

Exactly and I hope you will get to experience that great weight gain soon =) that's a few lbs you don't mind gaining at all lol!

It actually wasn't this time, the first time I was terrified, this time I really felt I was in the right frame of mind for maintaining and I'm loving creating healthy food ideas... And I'm eating things I wanna eat because I know they will taste great and not thinkin oh this is boring cus it's healthy! I'm really enjoying it this time =)

Back