Bad Day yesterday :(

Karazykat07

Silver Member
Yesterday was day 11 and it was a day from hell.
Can't blame anyone but myself but crashed off big style for some unknown reason.
I think it was because in the morning i stupidly got on my scales to see that i was exactly the same as i was Friday morning.
Now this morning i see a slight gain :mad:
I always tell others not to keep weighing themselves and then sabotage all my good work by doing exactly that!!!
Have got straight back on track today and know i cannot keep doing stupid things like this.
Here's to being back 100% and staying there xx

Bad luck, I know it's only my first week, I have been itching to weigh my self but havnt because I would of done exactly the same, I think we are all the same, when I have been on other diets and know I have been good then you weigh yourself and you are the same or have a gain, you think whats the point you've been so good and just eat something to make you feel good you do at the time BUT afterwards you feel like crap. Take heart try and have a good day will be thinking of you. Just hope I have a good weight loss tomorrow , take care.x

Ah the dreaded weighing in too often and not seeing the result you want....it's not good is it. At least you've learnt from this to not scale hop because it just makes us wobble (or some of us anyway)

Well done for getting back on track right away, that's the main thing :D

Well done for hopping right back on the wagon:D

Everything we do on this diet both good and bad is a learning process, it's all valuable in different ways:) hope the rest of your journey is nice and smooth:)

What is it about week 2 that makes us do that? Well you are back on track so well done, just stay focused & try to keep with it x

I was looking at my weight loss when I did LL. I kept completely to plan 100%. During the 14 weeks I had 2 weeks when I stayed the same, however the following weeks I lost about 6lbs, keep with it our bodies do strange things.

Back