Extra Easy Bad day!!!

haylou123

Well woke up this morn, had a banana and pineapple on 3g Finns crispbread. Lunchtime made a massive bowl of soup with swede, carrot, leek and onion! Was meant to save some for tomorrow but didn't, oops!!! Then munched on 3 clems.

This evening been out for a meal, chose really good options such as grilled chicken salad with some piri sauce and had a naughty side of calamari (only 5 pieces!) and drank water!!!

Tried to eat free all day so that i didn't have to worry on syns for the meal.

However At this moment in time, my stomach is causing me so much pain and keep passing wind, oops!!!

Do you think this is because of the soup?! I'm on EE, and weighing in at 9.2, target being 8.12.

Any suggestions??? Thinking a cuppa of tea might help???

Soup does that to me but that was superspeed soup. Lemon in hot water helps sometimes and also I have heard somewhere soaking fennel seeds in hot water and drinking that water helps and als just eating fennel seeds helps x

Ok, thanks!!! I did think it may have been the soup, as I haven't really eaten that much today!!!

Weird dont you think, how your body copes with different foods!!! I remember eating chocolate and crisps till they came out of my mouth and never felt like this!!!

Maybe I should retire to bed and hope its sorted by the morn!!!

superspeed soup does this to me! And doesn't everybody around me know about it....

It doesn't sound like a 'bad day' as your thread title suggests - you stuck to plan and thats what its all about x

Back