Bad Hair loss, need advice

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by onefatmama, 21 August 2007 Social URL.

1. onefatmama

onefatmama Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    The great CD, Again!
    Hi all,

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

I have some questions.

When I did cd first time round I lost a tiny bit of hair.

My hair loss now is down to the stress of losing my baby, I have lost a lot in the past few weeks, you can actually see through my hair in places.

I just wanted to ask if anyone has experienced stress related hair loss and did you lose all your, how long did it take to lose and what treatments did you have?

Also did the treatments work and how long did they take to work?

Any advice would be a great help

OFM xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hair Loss and Pregnancy : American Pregnancy Association

I have lost hair after being pregnant and again with this diet and my hair has grown back.

I am sure if you go to your hairdresser or get a friend to look closely at your scalp you will see the new growth.

I hope this helps.

Love Mini xxx
  4. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

slim and save
    Hi OFM, try not to worry, i'm sure it will grow back.. as Mini said, have a word with ur hairdresser or GP. I have noticed my hair has gone a little thinner, but i think it's because of CD.
  5. Judy

Judy Full Member

hi sorry i cant help but just wanted to say so sorry about ur baby, im sure some 1 will be along to help xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.