bad news challenge

Angie44

Silver Member
Hi all...I won't go into details as I don't want to upset anyone with my stuff but in a nutshell a family member has developed some bad health issues and am feeling I am going to need a fair bit of support as I am determined to fight the urge to eat for emotional hunger.

Sorry to hear about that. The best thing you can do to help is be healthy and strong. If you give up, you'll have that to feel bad about to. My thoughts are with you and your family.
x x x x

really sorry to hear your bad news but dont give up, keep strong!

And you know you will feel the same whether you eat or not, eating is just a very temporary distraction, and afterwards you'll feel worse.

oh hun I'm really sorry. We are all here for you, stick with this, it will give you an element of control in your life and help you keep moving forward xxx

Sorry to hear your news. All i can say is use it to focus yourself and be determined to suceed. I am in a similar position and i am being emotionally drained and have been from day one, due to my mums terminal cancer, normally i'd turn to food for comfort, but you cant let it win YOU are so much stronger. YOU can do it! x

You are all a great bunch and I knew I could rely on you for words that will help me keep my resolve....and to add to that I am now going to commit to the race for life next year so I have to shift this weight x thanks a million x

Good on ya Angie!

keep going, keep posting, and keep positive, you can get through anything...you just have to put your mind to it...take care hun... you will stay focused as long as you really want to do this, nothing will break you! :)

This diet is hard enough without emotional issues, so kudos to you for wanting to stick with it. Im so sorry to hear you're going through a bad time. And well done on deciding to do the Race for Life, Ive always wanted to do that and I may do it with you if you'd like?

Hugs xxx

Hi Princess would love that and to have someone local to train with:)

Back