Bad Skin

PinkMantha

time to get focused
i have skin like a teenager at the moment and i didnt even have bad skin in my teens, does anyone else have this problem and will it ever go away :(

Attachments

• IMG_0756.jpg
    IMG_0756.jpg
    303.4 KB · Views: 21,650
Sorry no suggestions but I think thats really strange as I have the complete opposite! Since starting my skin has finally cleared! I've suffered with horrible skin since my early teens x

Hi I was just thinkin that today I'm
Alot more spotty than I was I'm 26 and never had spots before , probably just hormones and stuff ;)

I've always had bad skin since I was about 15. Thought I would have grown out of it now!!! Weird cos when I did Tony Ferguson my skin cleared up loads but it hasn't on CD :(

My skin's horrendous too! I have always had bad skin but it hasn't got any better on CD until the last couple of weeks, where it has improved a tiny bit but that's when I started blipping, funnily enough! The food at least did one part of me good, shame about the rest of me!

i have skin like a teenager at the moment and i didnt even have bad skin in my teens, does anyone else have this problem and will it ever go away :(

I had the exact same problem.....i got really bad acne a couple of years back (mid-twenties). I tried everything....even accutane(which i do not recommend coz it totally dries your eyes out along with other side effects). I swear by Freederm.....it works wonders....also i use a light scrub with my facewash everyday (in the mornings)....and moisturize moisturize moisturize! Get hold of Freederm hun! My skin is now perfectly clear with no sign that I ever had acne (mine was much much worse than yours)

Back