Bad times

oasis6918

Gold Member
Just found out my aunty who's got cancer is in stage 2, the hospital say they're not going to do the operation she was due to have to help her breath as a tumor in her lung is causing problems, as basically it's not worth it she's going to leave us soon. The hospital has told my uncle to call her children, we live 3 hours away and I've offered to take my mum to see her, it might be the last chance. But my mum has said no she'd rather remember her the way she was when she last saw her. However, she was too late getting to her mum and her mum died literally an hour before she got there and she regrets it. I don't know what to say, I don't want to push her but she might regret it x

Thanks guys, Yeh I'm trying not to get stressed. I'll just have to wait I guess. We just found out as well my hubby's contract prob won't be renewed on 7th May so he'll be out a job 3 weeks before I go on maternity leave, which we can't afford but we'll just have to deal with it when it happens. I hope I don't get anymore bad news this week x

Cas3 said:
How is things with your family? im sorry about ur oh job that must be a worry for you atm, look after yourself is there any chance of them keeping him on? fingers cross he find something quick! we were nearly in the same position in october my oh work had to let a few people go but we were lucky my oh was bit stressed with having another baby on the way x

Were just waiting, his work basically are moving sites and they've said there's not room for all the staff, so they seem to be targeting oh's team, people in his team him included with squeaky clean records are getting pulled up on things and getting disaplinary's left right and centre, know one knows what's goin on, even the team leaders aren't agreeing with management. He is going to see what happens today x

Back