Bad week

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Babybolders, 21 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Babybolders

Babybolders Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Feel so bad- completely fallen off the wagon this week- tried sticking to it but other things have just got in the way!! feel guilty!! :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The most dangerous thing isn't the falling off the wagon - it's feelings of guilt.

Just give a rueful shrug, draw a line under it and start afresh. Remember, we're all human and 'life' happens. Don't feel bad xx

4. Meli

Meli Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I had a break-in at home and lost track a few days, but then got back on that wagon. Put it past you and start again :)

5. multichinsnomore

multichinsnomore Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi, Please dont cry! Beating yourself up about it will only send you into a shame spiral which if your anything like me will lead to comfort eating and then we are right back where we started. As others have said draw line under it or through it or write down what you have over indulged in on a piece of paper and rip it up or kick the cr*p out of it (that always make me feel better though perhaps i am a bit mad).
    I am not back on plan yet but have been trying to be good for the last three weeks. This week I have also had family upheavels then a domestic with the other half last night and the feelings of resentment spilled over into today (mayb I should write his name and a list of his faults on a bit paper and kick the cr*p out of that) so last night I overindulged in some very naughty sins. This morning I found myself thinking sod it am going to get a takeaway for dinner but instead I went for a drastic (sin free) haircut instead I feel much better now and I'm too skint to get a takeaway not that I want one now.
    Good luck with getting back on the wagon. Take Care x

6. Meli

Meli Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You are so funny! Stuff the takeaway idea tonight :)

7. Babybolders

Babybolders Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks guys, trying to be good for the rest of the week and have weigh in tomorrow so will waht the damage is and then back on the wagon lol!!! :D

8. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The others are right Hun...what's done is done, nothing you can do about it now but put it behind you and concentrate on getting back on track.
    You can do it!!
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.