Bad week

Feel so bad- completely fallen off the wagon this week- tried sticking to it but other things have just got in the way!! feel guilty!! :cry:

The most dangerous thing isn't the falling off the wagon - it's feelings of guilt.

Just give a rueful shrug, draw a line under it and start afresh. Remember, we're all human and 'life' happens. Don't feel bad xx

I had a break-in at home and lost track a few days, but then got back on that wagon. Put it past you and start again :)

Hi, Please dont cry! Beating yourself up about it will only send you into a shame spiral which if your anything like me will lead to comfort eating and then we are right back where we started. As others have said draw line under it or through it or write down what you have over indulged in on a piece of paper and rip it up or kick the cr*p out of it (that always make me feel better though perhaps i am a bit mad).
I am not back on plan yet but have been trying to be good for the last three weeks. This week I have also had family upheavels then a domestic with the other half last night and the feelings of resentment spilled over into today (mayb I should write his name and a list of his faults on a bit paper and kick the cr*p out of that) so last night I overindulged in some very naughty sins. This morning I found myself thinking sod it am going to get a takeaway for dinner but instead I went for a drastic (sin free) haircut instead I feel much better now and I'm too skint to get a takeaway not that I want one now.
Good luck with getting back on the wagon. Take Care x

Hi, Please dont cry! Beating yourself up about it will only send you into a shame spiral which if your anything like me will lead to comfort eating and then we are right back where we started. As others have said draw line under it or through it or write down what you have over indulged in on a piece of paper and rip it up or kick the cr*p out of it (that always make me feel better though perhaps i am a bit mad).
I am not back on plan yet but have been trying to be good for the last three weeks. This week I have also had family upheavels then a domestic with the other half last night and the feelings of resentment spilled over into today (mayb I should write his name and a list of his faults on a bit paper and kick the cr*p out of that) so last night I overindulged in some very naughty sins. This morning I found myself thinking sod it am going to get a takeaway for dinner but instead I went for a drastic (sin free) haircut instead I feel much better now and I'm too skint to get a takeaway not that I want one now.
Good luck with getting back on the wagon. Take Care x

You are so funny! Stuff the takeaway idea tonight :)

Thanks guys, trying to be good for the rest of the week and have weigh in tomorrow so will waht the damage is and then back on the wagon lol!!! :D

The others are right Hun...what's done is done, nothing you can do about it now but put it behind you and concentrate on getting back on track.
You can do it!!
xx

Back