Bad Week !!!

NewBody

Right its my time to moan, LOL, I've struggled this past week, its that time of the month and I've put every sweet thing I can find in me mouth!!!:17729:
I've been perminantly starving, constantly thinking of food. Cant wait for this P to be over!! I definately wont have lost anything this week, just praying I aint put anything on!!!
Anyhow no point whinging on, I just need to get me head back on and get back on track!
I need to get back to being in 'K' (darent say it out loud dont want to set people off again) as when in that mode I wasnt hungry atall.

Well heres to getting back on track!:whip:

xx

There's the best line I can draw for you.........feel free to draw your own line and move on from it. Get back on track and drink loads of water.....you will be back in the 'k' in a few days. xxxxxx

Don't beat yourself up babe......it happens to the best of us :)

Thanks Newdawn. I've really tried not to be naughty but the sweet cravings have gotten the best of me!! I'm doing me best to drink more than 2 litres and hopefully will be sorted by thursday.

xx

Good for you......are you eating your snacks?

Ye I am Newdawn. Cheese, eggs etc... just had humungous cravings for sweet things!! LOL :D not been able to help it!!!
Have gotten a little out of sink with everything, need to get back in routine etc.. BUT my biggest eye opener is that I cant believe how crap and tired i feel now after eating carby sweet things all weekend. When i was being good and eating properly on CS I felt great, really energetic, mentally and physically. Cant wait to get back there.

xx

Back