Bad weekend :(

Victorialouise

OMg so down now been away for weekend to london was planning on being good instead had pizza hut and mcds breakfast :/ as that was only place anywhere near our hotel and with all the tube closures I knew we had at least 1 1/2 hours on rail replacement bus..... X

<3... Victoria-Louise...<3.

What is done is done, draw a line under it and try and get back on plan. Don't worry we have to have a life and sometimes these things are unavoidable. What you do next is what counts, if you can get back on plan, eat lots of superfree and superspeed foods there is no reason why you cannot limit any damage. Good luck

p.s Hope you had a great weekend

Hi Victoria Louise,
Totally agree with what JoC has said. Don't beat yourself up about it! Sometimes we have to let our hair down, and bloody enjoy it too lol! It's not something bad to eat 'bad' foods occasionally. Just get right back on it and you will be fine :) eat loads of superfree foods and you'll feel so much better, it's only a small blip. Sometimes I surprise myself and it doesn't show on the scales, so still go to weigh in and if it's not what you hoped for make sure next week is! You can do it xxxxx

hi, so agree with the other post, the main question is did you enjoy you're weekend? If you did then just draw a ________ when you get home, the great thing about sw is you can just jump back on the wagon:D

ummm ye, I hear ya!
Total blow out Friday night with 1 bottle of vino AND 2 bottle of lager, alldays Sat sicking until 4pm where I chose to eat not 1 but 2 Mcdonalds meals! Woke up this morning and my eyes hurt i was so sick yesterday! SO completely ruined it with Toby Carvery today, pah, tomorrows a new day
xxxxxxxx

The weekend was well worth it I saw Katy perry in concert did london eye dudgeon and tussards with my OH, and soon as I got home we had to go to my dads for a roast so i just had 3 slices of chicken and half a plate of peas broccoli and carrots, and my WI isn't till Friday so hopefully lots of superfree will help the damage and I'm going to go aqua aerobics twice this week, along with work which is 8 hours on my feet running my department so hopefully won't be to bad but like you said tomra is a new day and I had a blinding weekend :) x

The weekend was well worth it I saw Katy perry in concert did london eye dudgeon and tussards with my OH, and soon as I got home we had to go to my dads for a roast so i just had 3 slices of chicken and half a plate of peas broccoli and carrots, and my WI isn't till Friday so hopefully lots of superfree will help the damage and I'm going to go aqua aerobics twice this week, along with work which is 8 hours on my feet running my department so hopefully won't be to bad but like you said tomra is a new day and I had a blinding weekend :) x

Glad to hear you had a great weekend, you sound like you are back on track. Good luck for your wi on Friday :)

Hope so!! Soo want to be at my target for my hoilday which works out 1 Lb a week
So should get there x

Don't beat yourself up over it, like the others said, just draw a line and keep going. If you carry on doing the plan and maybe include a little exercise, it may not be bad news on WI day, it's happend to me numerous times, the trick is to keep going. Hope you enjoyed your weekend

me too been a lovely weekend ut with family saturday for lunch then takeout on night and bbq with wine sunday. back on track with a vengence today if i have a gain its my own fault but i enjoyed it and theres no need beat myself up over it.
back on plan VictoriaLouise x

Back