Bad weekend

Mercury

Hi, I've had such a bad weekend food & drink wise & was just wondering if anybody has any advise as what I should b eating to limit the damage I have done as my weigh-in is Wednesday evening, any info would b great, thanks

Drink plenty of water to flush it through and try to do lots of super speedy foods... Make some soups up.. Also keep salty foods to a minimum.....

Thanks for the info soon-to-be-slim, I will try that, I just hope I haven't done to much damage

i am in same boat after a boozy friday night. been advised to drink loads of water, eat loads of super speed foods - my weigh in is tomorrow night. better move and get a big glass of water then lol x

There's a thread somewhere about drinking lemon in hot water? I've lost weight everytime I've gone off the rails but I don't really like lemon so hard for me to drink :) x

You need to draw a line under the bad time and move on.

Do not reduce syns, cut things out or any silly corners! Its best to just drink loads of water - and perhaps even increase superfree/speed foods.

Thanks

I would like to say thank you very much for all your useful advice you gave me, it helped a lot & I'm happy to say I managed to lose 2lb this week :D

Mercury said:
I would like to say thank you very much for all your useful advice you gave me, it helped a lot & I'm happy to say I managed to lose 2lb this week :D

Fan well done! So what did you do then?

well done! i too had a rather boozy and indulgent weekend weigh in is in tomorrow morning dreading it! grrr!

Fan well done! So what did you do then?
Hi soon-to-be-slim, I made sure I drank loads ov water with fresh lemon in it, stuck to eatin chicken & loads of superfree, kept away from the salt & salty foods & made sure I went for a 45min walk everyday, seemed to do the trick so all happy here :D thanks again xx

well done! i too had a rather boozy and indulgent weekend weigh in is in tomorrow morning dreading it! grrr!
Good luck for your weigh-in Miss_J :)

Back