Bad weekend

oxoxallyoxox

Im having a really bad weekend - seriously all I can think about is food. Its at the point where today i cant even be bothered to pretend to be in a good mood.

I forgot about the bank holiday and I left too many flapjacks in work and im really gonna miss one tommorrow and im miserable thinking about it.

Aww hun cheer up! You have done soo well just think about that and how you will look and feel very soon xx

Everyone has bad days...weekends ..i am with you this weekend but i have just done a lot of sleeping ...maybe an early night will help xx

Chin up Ally, youll be fine, where talking about sex again for a change that should cheer you up, xxx

Ive had an early night just about every night since I started - this is the first night im in the living room. I just feel really guilty because I have a 2yr old daughter and I just havent the time for her today and i dont want to be like that tommorrow.

Ive just been reading all day because its the only thing that taks my mind off being so bloody miserable.

That did actually make me giggle gary!!

I had days like that hun and i felt bad for my daughter too! Now im finished feeling great and she is reaping the rewards!! Except she pinched me tonight...buggar lol xxx

I know once im finished ill be in great form and of coarse so will everyone around me - cant help feeling guilty now though

For some reason i really like making food for other people so I had this real healthy food plan out for clodagh today and only when I was feeding her was I happy!

Yep cmon Ally you can be my pimp and I will let you take 10% hows that. xxx

sounds good to me - I could use a change in career! Id make a good pimp!!!

For some reason i really like making food for other people so I had this real healthy food plan out for clodagh today and only when I was feeding her was I happy!

I have been the same since i started with cooking meals and feeding my youngest every mouthful with delight...and I have been putting so much effort into every meal i cook..even presentation wise, and always asking if anyone is hungry again yet ... Today we took the kids to pizza hut and i sat there with only water watching them all eat..the smell alone was torture..but i done it.. I'm thinking about food alot and daydream of eating things i usually dont like..lol.. just hoping its going to get easier im only on day 4.. You have done soooo well already and im sure you have the willpower and determination to fight through the low times... until you get to your goal xx

Your only doing this for a couple of weeks more. You are over half way to your target. Even us moms deserve to put ourselves first for a little while.

hi there bad weekend also been ok til today now am starvin slipped 1 boiled egg, 1 thin slice of cheese, not good but keep telling myself lesser of two evils not bread which i ate to much of before diet think id cope better with all bars which i was offered this week. Chemist offered me all bars is this usual or do they slow weight loss.
amethyst

it might be cheaper to go to Morrisons tut tut! x

KEEP GOING ALY if all else fails go for a kip!

Chemist offered me all bars is this usual or do they slow weight loss.
amethyst

I wouldn't have all bars personally as they are higher in carbs/cals and might make weight loss a little slower. Only slightly though I think and if it makes the difference between sticking to the diet and being on it for an extra couple of weeks or falling off I say go for it!

Sorry you've been feeling down Ally, bank holidays feel really strange without a beer and a BBQ don't they? Sometimes it's easy to think you've got nothing to look forward to on this diet, foodwise.
I do hope you feel better this week, I'm sure you'll have a good weigh-in and that'll give you a boost. :)

Oh and I love the photo of your little girl in the swing, she looks like she's giggling her head off!

Back