Total Solution Bah humbug!

Loucille2

Grrrr, I'm having a very irritating day so far. I feel really hungry and definitely have a severe case of feeling sorry for myself!

I think it's just because the first 2 weeks were new and it was exciting to feel a big change so quickly whereas this week I've only lost 1lb so far, it's no longer new and exciting and I still feel like I have an eternity to go to get anywhere near my goal.

Sorry, just needed a whine and a moan to those in the know! Anybody else have days like this?!

Oh goodness yes! Typically the third week is the worst! There was once a thread about y, I'll try look.it out! Just hang in there it does get easier again. Weight loss week three slows down as the body adjusts to what is going on. X

Thank goodness for that! I was wondering what was going on cause I found the first 2 weeks a breeze! I'm still determined just feeling all blurgh about it today! Luckily have my eye on the big picture. I usually end load my day as evening is when I'm hungriest but I've had one and a half packs today so that's made me feel a bit better. I'm off to the gym later so hopefully re evening will pass fairly quickly and I'll have some soup and a full porridge to come home to (I love the porridge so that's good!)

I'd definitely be interested in seeing the thread about week 3 though!

L xox

I thought it was just me!!!

Today is official start of week 3 for me and yesterday and today have been hard going, I've ft hungry and really tired. I was convincing myself that I must b doing something wrong or that I must just be totally different from everyone else!!

Glad I'm not alone and relieved to know that this will pass...,,phew!!

Oh that's good! I can handle it if it's all part of the process! Just got to sit it out and we'll be OK!

L xox

I haven't been able to find it, I.will have a better look on my laptop. Just heading to work. Honestly though, its completely normal and just b strong x

Thanks hun. I've been busy this evening so it's passed quite quickly. I'm just necking my final shake! Hopefully tomorrow will be easier!

One day at a time, today might have been sucky but tomorrow is a new day x

Thanks smoggii! I'm feeling OK again thankfully! Good job I've got you lot to keep me going ;)

I have felt so moody for the whole time Ive been on the diet. I have good days and bad days. I just try to get on with it and think of how far Im getting with the loss so far. I find this forum helps me so much when I feel bad. x

Thanks for all the support guys. I weighed myself again this morning. I know you're not meant to weigh every day but I needed some motivation. Thankfully I got it! I've lost another pound so I've lost at least 2lb this week. Kinda feels like it's not all on vain.

I shall plod my way through week 3 in the hopes that week 4, 5, 6 and on will be a breeze and I'll lose 12lb per week taking me straight to my goal haha! Wouldn't that be fantastic?!

Thanks again guys, keep up the good work xox

Loucille2 said:
I still feel like I have an eternity to go to get anywhere near my goal.

Remember that the time will pass regardless of whether you are on the diet or not. Staying on means you'll be thin when the time has passed. Coming off, might not.

It may seem a long time, but if it's going to pass anyway....

Thanks SerenityValley. Yesterday wasn't as bad so hopefully I've pushed through it! I lost 3lb so not too bad I suppose! Fingers crossed week 4 is like week one and two!

L xox

Back