baked bean pie

The chillie,curry and worchester sauce sounds lovely in it. Think i will give it a wee try too.

I have some really yummy chilli sauce called Sharkbite might try that, must stop looking at this thread it makes me hungry

thanks to bettylollypop :happy096: made this today and it was fab and cheap to make yum, nice to try something new for a change x

Im gna make this on wed :)
x

oh my god the baked bean pie was ab fab,i used mixed beans aswell as baked beans,i also cut up 4 quorn burgers to put in it as i didnt have quorn sasages..also used up some sweet potato for the topping..thank you betylollypop for the original thread

Baked Bean Pie!

Beans in a Pie!

Thats Legendary, Hey I think I have found something to get me away from muller lights (ok maybe not) but ......Beans in a Pie.....oh yes, I know whats for tea now.

How many syns is worcestshire sauce

How many syns is this Pie on a green day?

None if use cheese as HEXa.... Isnt the sauce free?
x

oh my god the baked bean pie was ab fab,i used mixed beans aswell as baked beans,i also cut up 4 quorn burgers to put in it as i didnt have quorn sasages..also used up some sweet potato for the topping..thank you betylollypop for the original thread

OOOOHH quorn burger in the bottom hadnt thought of that, im now thinking swede and carrott mash on the top as Mr G isnt big on spuds god im well getting into bean pie:)
and for my next trick i will parp the national anthem !

How do u make it tho lol?

I mena like if u use potatos then its gonna take awhile to cook, but if u use smash then cooking instructions will be differant so is there a recipe to follow how to cook it.

I plan using Smash and Baked Beans

Hiya
Take the beans bung them in a dish put the spuds on the top, if you are putting extras in such as quorn sausages or burgers put these in with the beans then top with some cheese from your HExA if you have any left then bung in the oven till the mash goes brown :)

So we make (pre cook) mashed potato, then pour it on top and oven till brown....what about smash, do we make the smash then throw it on top?

Back