Banana and caramel?

gemst

Had one scoop of banana and one scoop of Carmel this morning and it was amazing anyone tryed mixing flavour together? Xxx

Ooooh no i havnt, never even thought about it!! sounds good, well done you :D will have to give that a try! :D

I've done this and totally agree its sorta banoffee like - delishious! xx

i do this all the time, vanilla and choc or strawberry or banana or banana and strawberry x

or if there is a particularly strong flavour that ur not keen on , for me its chocolate (and im not keen on premade shakes at all), so i add vanilla and have one vanilla and one choc so I do that and it weakens the flavour to a more palitable taste. x

I really hate vanilla haha. But it's ok I will just mix the other flavours together and I really hate choc to :( haha xxx

Banoffee slimfast sounds amazing :3
Does the banana taste like really fake banana? Like those little sweety bananas you used to get in pick'n'mix? I want to try something different to chocolate and vanilla, I tried the coffee powder but its not as nice as the premade bottles :/ so disappointed!

Bless ya Rach I have to say I love banana it's my fav. And I think it is like banana but not fake. But depends as I no there is people that don't like it xxx

Mmmm the are great mixed and makes a nice change

Back