banana flapjack

cazzy b

hi, has anyone tried the banana flapjacks yet? i think they are pretty new and come from france. my chemist dont do them but my sisters friend is on lipo and has had them, says they are nicer than the mdf ones.

lol @ mdf ones. I didnt know they came in banana, sound ok, good luck if you can get one from your Sister.

I NEED one of these RIGHT NOW! GET ME ONE!!!!!!!!!!

Ooooo - sorry about that ...... Phew!!!!! ;)

yeah i would like to try one too

mmm, sounds nice. i have only had the shakes so far so have yet to experience the joy of the mdf flapjack!

BANANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

WANT!

believe me there is no joy in the mdf flapjacks

no, they do seem to be an acquired taste! i really ike the shakes actually so i'm fine for now but it is early days - only day 5 - so i may try the flapjacks when i get desperate to pretend i'm eating!
thought they'd be good for taking to work too...are the really awful?!

believe me there is no joy in the mdf flapjacks

Oh I don't know - I've got quite used to them - I almost LIKE the coconut one now :) x

they are disgusting, but you never know you might like them but most people dont.

there is a theory that if you don't like the taste of something you can train yourself to like it by trying 17 - so if i eat flapjacks for 6 days solid perhaps i'll grow to love them!!

dont think you could do it, you would be very brave to try it though

I found the peanut one okay after 3 days, but the coconut one I liked right from the very start, especially with a steaming mug of black coffee.

Back