• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Banana Icecream

Gold Member
hmmmm reckon i can use my hand blender to blend the banana's with?
i did try that ....doesnt work :( had to get out my smoothie maker
thank you!! better get hunting for my proper blender then :( *hmmm where did i put it*
I am addicted to this! I always add a splash of vanilla to give it a real ice cream feel. This is also a great way to make milkshakes. One or two frozen bananas, a cup or so of milk, a splash of vanilla and sweetner, and you have a perfect milkshake. My favorite diet food.

Thoroughly Determined
Oooooh - sounds amazing!

Lozzie Stardust

Fat Geek to Thin Geek
That with some honey & crunched up meringue nest on top if you have some extra points would be yummy!

Silver Member
Oh that sounds delish, must get bananas tomorrow and give it a try...sounds yum with the little bit of peanut butter in.

Really likes to cook
Thanks for the idea for this recipe, Here is my effort!...................P.S. this was adapted for SW!

Pete’s Banana Ice-Cream
Ripe bananas
Milk from your daily allowance
*11g Options chocolate
1-2tbsp sweetener
1tsp vanilla essence

Slice the ripe bananas into 8-10mm slices and place in a freezer-proof sealable tub and freeze for at least 4hrs preferable for 24 hours.

Remove from the freezer, using a hand blender, pulse the mixture to break up the ice crystals until the lumps turn to a smooth constituency, add the vanilla essence, add sweetener as required, depending on how ripe the bananas are. Add a small amount of milk to help it turn into a smooth mix. Return to the freezer for 1hour, repeat the above action until the mix has frozen and looks & feels like ice cream.
Mine was removed and mixed at least 4 times. But I couldn’t wait and this picture was taken after 3 mixes!

Add any fruit for flavouring or add option packet of Belgium chocolate.