Bank Charges

OMG...anyone considering claiming should definately have a look at the forum on the panalty charges Uk site....its actually quite daunting, but it seems like the banks are paying up and noone seems to have needed to go to court so far to get their cash!

I'm currently helping dd to get over 3,500 back off Natwest. Go to Consumer Action Group Website. Its full of cases that have successfully won back thousands and thousands. Currently we have listed our case at Court and have received another offer from the bank. NOT ENOUGH. WE WANT IT ALL BACK!!!

dont be put off by how daunting it may look to take on the banks.

thousands r doing it and no one has lost the fight yet. if u call their bluff and take it right to the last step by issuing them a court summons, they will quickly back down and offer u all ur money back.

i got my £3,500 back late last year and and now fighting for a friend to get back £4000

u can claim back 6 years worth of charges plus interest.

if i can do it, anyone can.

visit Consumer Action Group - Welcome and go to the forums. if u register u will find letter templates and all kinds to help u from start to fonish of ur claim. its a brilliant site.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Back