Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by kimmie, 6 May 2008 Social URL.

1. kimmie

kimmie Full Member

weight watchers points
    :cry: morning campers!! well its back to work and im feeling ever so upset with myself! had a great bank holiday! spent lots of time with family and mates! good times!! but i ate and drank and ate and drank some more!!! bad times! (also could be classed as good times!) if i didnt feel like iv put back on the half a stone iv lost!!! god this is depressing! i might end up giving weigh in a miss this week! il be to dissapointed when i step on those scales this week!! anyways hope all had a good bank hol! and didnt cave in as i did!! xxx:sigh:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. vodaka999

vodaka999 Silver Member

Weight Watchers
    Our bank holiday was fabulous, we had gorgeous weather and i have caught the sun, earnt a fair few bonus points yesterday but to be honest yesterday was the first day for a while that i have stuck to the plan lol

I wont be here for WI this week will be on my hols but will WI Monday when i get back. If you do decide to go to class hope you have a good result :D

Just off out now for a bike ride with OH ( he runs with the dog ) as he is off too now until Monday, i was going to the gym but i thought why waste the sunshine
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.