Barb's going at it a little differently!

Just been filling in my food and feelings diary and see I am now on day 47! Where has that time gone? It's amazing, feel so pleased that i am totally sticking to this plan and it is working.
Got up early and was in the pool for 8.25am! Did 30 lengths and feel fantastic. can't really believe this is me saying that!

Thanks Clarri, now if I could just get my social life sorted I'd be doing even better. Mad night out last night, lovely meal and way too much wine. Again! Grrr, back to the straight and narrow today for me.

Well, after that very naughty saturday night i think I will be lucky to see one lb off this week. Weigh in tomorrow so plan to be angelic today and hope for the best!

Hey lovely, still increasing the number of those lengths then, that's fab! You'll be applying for the olympics in no time ;)
It must be lush going swimming when the weather is so sticky outside!

Hope you have a good WI.
x

Bless you all, my lovely positive ladies, much appreciated! I am so pleased with myself with the swimming etc.. that I know even if I STS that I am going in the right direction.

So hope I drop a lb though! Be here in the morning to let you all know.

Good luck :)

So that's one more lb gone. Very pleased, was dreading an STS. Would love to see a 2lb loss again but as long as I'm losing i really don't mind!

Interesting thought, with 60 to go if i only lost 1lb every week, this time next year i would be almost at goal!

Last edited:
Way to go Barb 1lb is better then a gain and like you say its going in the right direction down :)
Keep up your good work xx

Thanks for the encouragement and support, it really, really helps. Love coming on here on a Tuesday morn and reporting in!

Very good aqua today, so lucky that we have a variety of teachers so it keeps it interesting!

Brilliant news Barb... so glad you had a loss, I know ideally we'd all see 14lb dropping in a week and be models within a month... but that's not likely and you know that anything worth doing is worth putting in the hard work...

Well done on another great result... you're on your way x

Thank you, i really feel like i am on my way. It is a fantastic feeling. Each lb truly makes a difference and I feel a bit better every day. My mood has been a little off lately but I am still adjusting to this totally new way of life, so I can't be smiley all the time I guess.

Looking forward already to next weeks weigh in, I've the feeling it's going to be a good one. Been swimming again today, no aqua class on a wednesday but i did 26 lengths so very happy with that.

Really good day yesterday in every way. Feeling so inspired; feel the difference in my clothes, how i get in and out of the car, how I move about, no clothes biting in because they are tight. it's just brilliant, imagine how the next stone off is going to feel. Can't wait!

I'm really actually doing this! I can't believe after over 7 weeks I feel MORE motivated than ever. It's just so good.

Back