Barb's going at it a little differently!

So glad you're feeling better Barb,
you did really great today hope you're not too jiggered tonight, well done for today hun:)

Well done with the exercise Barb. Sooo glad to hear your fighting fit again. Yay :) xxx

Well I know I said it was impossible, but, 1lb off this week. Got to be the swimming!

Very pleased that means I am 3lbs away from my 2 stone and now have exactly 4 stone left to go. Feels so do-able. I am confident that the 3lbs will be done by the end of August. I know my holiday may slow things down a little but even so, at a lb a week by the end of September next year I'll be there. A little quicker maybe, but I'm not worried, I'm getting there and the pace is irrelevant.

Well I know I said it was impossible, but, 1lb off this week. Got to be the swimming!

Very pleased that means I am 3lbs away from my 2 stone and now have exactly 4 stone left to go. Feels so do-able. I am confident that the 3lbs will be done by the end of August. I know my holiday may slow things down a little but even so, at a lb a week by the end of September next year I'll be there. A little quicker maybe, but I'm not worried, I'm getting there and the pace is irrelevant.

well done you! see...a nice surprise on wegh in day....as i sad lovey, 'never say never' :)

Loving your upbeat, sensible and oh so true attitude! :D wise words indeed!

If we all lost a lb a week from today until this time next year..we'll all be 3 stone lighter than we are right now :D

Have a good day x

Woo Hoo. well done Barb. That's fab x

Absolutely amazing, well done you x
you seem so motivated even after being so poorly x Hats off to you x :happy096::happy036::happy036:

Thank you all for dropping in, lovely to have so much support. In a bit of a strange place really, swam yesterday and Monday but today do not have the breath for it, so am panicking that have overdone it. Also am completely food obsessed! Just hungry/fanciful the whole time. Not good enough, so going back to the beginning of this diary to re-inspire myself.

Thanks Clarri, i just find it weird that i know in my head that eating extras will muck up my weight loss, make me feel cross with myself and generally cheese me off YET it is still all I want to do! Crazy.

I hope I get over this feeling soon, I need to crack on with this. I think you could be right about it being a health thing, I hope that's all it is anyway.

I am sure it is Barb, your whole system will still be readjusting to you being unwell, so don't panic..and if you MUST have something a bit naughty..then the next day is a brand new day...and you can adjust your intake to allow for it! :)

Remember this hungry feeling is not 'normal' for you, and this phase will go as quickly as it appeared..hang in there hun, you'll be okay x

Thanks Rose, I think Clarri was right, i feel a bit more 'normal today. I hate that obsessed feeling, but I think it has gone now.

Went out for dinner last night - I know, what am I like. I had fish and chips! Naughty I know, but no bread, small portion, didn't finish it and no pudding, so, could have been worse!

Got to do better today though, think I will, feel more in tune again.

Am glad your feeling better today Barb x:D I know how you feel and actually reading your diary inspires me.. You are so right when you said it s very much up and down but the need to want to lose this weight once and for all will win for both of us this time x:D

Hope your day has gone well Barb :)

Well done on having a wee fish and chips..and not finishing it!...it IS all the wee extras that add to weight loss, like bread etc..so you did so well AND no pudding either!...yayhay.....very impressive :D

Hi Barb,
i think the girls are so right about your body trying to recover, it was trying to tell you it needed a wee bit more calories than usual to get back into rhythm, hope you're feeling good tonight. x

Had a strange day yesterday. Did 45 mins aqua and all was good. Then in the evening we had some champagne and were settling down for a nice quiet evening in when DD2 rings up to say she feels ill can we go and get her. Well, of course we did, she was babysitting so DD1 and I took over the kids whilst Dh took DD2 home. Seems her dippy boyfriend had given her undercooked chicken pizza!

Then, after the parents of the kiddies had returned DD1 and I headed home, about 11.30 by then. Nearly home when we passed a group of hoodies surrounding a girl on the ground - about 6 youths and she didn't seem to have much clothes on! So we locked our doors, pulled over and rang the police! They had already had a call and were on their way so we headed for home.

So, hows that for a nice quiet evening in?

Out for dinner tonight, this diet is really struggling at the moment and next week looks even worse! Oh dear.

Back