Bargain buy to help cook healthy!

CJ_06

I thought I'd share the bargain I got on Groupon this morning! On their national deal page they have a George Foreman Five Portion grill for £30 instead of £60!
I've wanted one for ages but wasnt paying £60 for one! Such a healthy way of cooking as drains all the fat away and you can cook veg on it too!
Go to groupon.co.uk and click on national deal and you'll find it :)

I bought one when they first came out and it is still serving me well. When I get home, I put my meat in go and take a shower and buy the time I come out dinner is ready.

My sister had another brand but it was no good and almost steamed the meat rather than cooking it. George Foreman one is the best.

I love my George Foreman, currently keeping my eyes open for one with removable plates as they are a SWINE to clean!

Ours was second hand when we got it, and wasn't in great shape, and has remained not in fantastic shape! Top grill is fine, bottom is quite badly scratched and sticks. I also have to put a shield of tinfoil under and over the top, else whatever I'm cooking spits out the back and onto the wall. This has caused the plastic around the on light to bubble. But I still love it :)

I love my knackered old george foreman. I'd not be without it. especially for saturday morning bacon.

Look on ebay for George Foreman grills. there are loads at very cheap prices - New ones or ones that have been used once or twice.

I love my GF grill, mine is the one with the flat plate on the side and small grill but still manage to cook a full fried breakfast on it for 4.

Kids love to cook on it too, especially homemade burgers, wish they were out years ago may not of needed to join SW after all.
But then would not have met so many lovely people at class or here.

Back