• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Bargain Tesco Crisps!!

great bargain better leave them in the shop though i cannott have crisps in the house i love them more than chocolate and 1 bag is never enough for me as i am a greedy guts with crisps:D

The asda smart price ones are the same. i bought them originally for my wee girl but saw the low values and now get em for me too. cheap and cheerful :D

Handy to know, thanks :)

The asda smart price ones are the same. i bought them originally for my wee girl but saw the low values and now get em for me too. cheap and cheerful :D
Are those the maize snacks or the normal crisps?

I've just come back from town and our local pound land had loads of weight watchers things. I got three multi packs of ww crisps and some sultana and cinnamon cookies. All a pound each.

Yeah, Poundland are really good for WW stuffs :) The WW chicken crisps are gorgeous too!

Just eating some of the cheapo Asda crisps Loser85 mentioned - no gourmet delight but they're nice enough :) Their salt & vinegar sticks are 3 PPs too.