BARS MAKE ME HUNGRY!

ButtonsTheSuperCat

Silver Member
Has anyone else experienced this? :confused:

I only added bars to this diet a couple of weeks ago, and at first I thought it must all be in my head, but now I am absolutely convinced it is the bars. If I have one, no matter what time of day, an hour or so later I am actually hungry - which of course makes sticking to 100% so much more difficult and I am faltering. I'm still in ketosis, so it's not that which is making me hungry. And I'm still drinking upwards of 3L of water a day. I've decided to put them away and go back to the liquid foods - 9 weeks in and have never had that trouble with them!

Omg, I thought it was just me!! I am also hungry an hour or so after having a bar!!! I've been ignoring it and thinking I'm going mad so it's nice to know that I'm not going nuts!!!!

my problem is I like the bars......maybe I should try a week without them though as you don't know unless you try huh?!

x

I can't say I've ever experienced that, I couldn't have done the diet without them! You must have jaw ache when you eat non liquid meals lol :p

A bar was my saviour today, nibbled one at the cinema, was really nice too (ok, so I did also pinch two bites of my hubby's hotdog and 8 pieces of his popcorn, but that's still a personal victory when it comes to the cinema!) So although I've put them away, I will save them for when I really need them :)

Yum! A hot dog would go down a treat right now :p What did you see? Anything good?

Yes, Now You See Me. Was absolutely bloody brilliant! Was gripped through the entire film. (And the bite of hotdog was the icing on the cake, so to speak ;-) he he he!)

Oh me too!! I have to ban myself from having the bars every day. Both the Exante and the Slim and Save ones make me soooooooooooooooooo hungry!! And they all taste so good!!!!

Back