• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Total Solution Bars on TS

Thanks for asking this, I wasn't sure what was allowable with other bars, and not being a huge fan of the Exante ones, I'm off to Morrisons to try the BL ones - quite excited, such is my boring life...

what are BL bars?? are they like having a pack? shakes and a BL bar? i am a little confused lol.. what brand are they etc??/ also is it the same for the Asda ones ...What are they called etc???
youngdons you seem to know you clever thing?
xxxxx

Valentine, I have presumed (hope I'm right coz I've excitedly bought some now!) that they are the Biggest Loser meal replacement bars, to be used instead of the Exante bars (so, as I have all 3 varieties of pack in a day, I'd have 1 shake, 1 soup and 1 BL bar or 1 exante bar). I won't be trying one until tomorrow but they look nicer than the Exante ones coz they resemble a normal choc bar!

PS not sure on the Asda ones as I don't live anywhere near one, but the same rule will apply (i.e. substitute your Exante bar for an Asda one)

Thanks Starlight, I was a bit confused at first, but definitely got the meal replacement ones. Roll on breakfast! :17729:

Valentine, I have presumed (hope I'm right coz I've excitedly bought some now!) that they are the Biggest Loser meal replacement bars, to be used instead of the Exante bars (so, as I have all 3 varieties of pack in a day, I'd have 1 shake, 1 soup and 1 BL bar or 1 exante bar). I won't be trying one until tomorrow but they look nicer than the Exante ones coz they resemble a normal choc bar!
thanks for that i cant believe i didnt click cos i watch the BL on tv..
I have bumper pack with bars arriving today so i will try em and if i not too keen will be heading off to morrys to buy some BL ones...
xxxxxxxx

pixar

has to be done this year
i loved the exantes toffe nut one, yummy, not as keen on the choco orange but still nice