Bars

Good luck Lozz.
:)
I've got my weigh in tonight too................

Good Luck to you too SlendaBlenda xxx

Good luck for tonight, Lozz and SB!! :D

xx

OMG i got to try the new toffee bar today!
Ridiculously declicious!!!!
Seriously, it shouldn't even be called diet food. It's devine!!!!!!
I've asked about the other packs and it seems like they're releasing them in stages over the next few months. The toffee bar and the new chilli will be out first, by the end of Jan.

Oooh, can't wait for a bit of a change... Will be asking about them myself tomorrow eve at my weigh in... Exciting!

xx

I love every single bar lol but then again I'm not much of a picky eater. The only things I don't eat is pork or avocado, blergh.

Best bar has got to be Nut fudge though.

I'm with you Yasmine... I like them all too! It takes quite a bit of willpower, to not eat more than one a day tbh! ;)

But looking forward to the new one... Yay!

xx

/although, I luuuurve avocado, so that's where we differ! Hehe... ;)

I did actually have to have 2 one day last week due to work busies!!! So far no ill effects. Pinks just on phone, will reply to the pm shortly

J
xx

I'm a big fan of nut fudge but the new toffee one is on a whole different level of yumminess!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I did actually have to have 2 one day last week due to work busies!!! So far no ill effects. Pinks just on phone, will reply to the pm shortly

J
xx
Didn't kill ya then?! That's good! ;) LOL!

Oh, no problemo hunny pie, reply when you get a sec... :)

xx

I'm finishing RTM in 5 weeks and I really hope my LLC gets the new bar in stock before I finish as some of the ladies from my foundation group who are still in developers got to try the new bar and say it's really really yummy.

I only eat the peanut bar at the moment as they are lovely broken up into pieces and slightly warmed up for 10 seconds or so.

I used to love the nut fudge but now I don't like them, they now leave a cardboard aftertaste in my mouth.

I'm feeling very deprived not being allowed bars on the first week. Anyone know why we can't? And what happens if you have more than one a day? Thanks, D x

Dale

they have a slightly higher carb content, thus not having them in the first week, and then only one a day. Though I did have 2 once with no probs. I think it is also to get you used to a liquid diet :)

J
xx

I'm very used to a liquid diet Jezebella, sadly not the kind of liquid I'm allowed on ll ... :(

Ha ha Dale, me too, wine was one of my 5 a day ;P (grapes obviously) hehehehe, but w00, LLC promises new crispy bars in 2 weeks!!

J
x

Mmmm... just hanging out for them new crispy choc-toffee bars!! Can't wait! :)

xx

i just delighted that i've discovered the cranberry bar - it is so lush. Going to get two for next week - i don't want to bore myself with them.

Oh yeh me too pinkie!

Sexy xx

Back