Bars

*lil*

Gold Member
Hi
I ordered 2 of each bars, so me and hubby could try them. So far I've tried the chocolate orange one and it was lush!!

Just wondered if anyone finds that they slow their weightloss down?

I hope not because I might order a box :)

Thanks x

Its hard to say. I stopped them in the hope that it was them that were stopping me getting into ketosis but turned out it wasn't. I don't know about the difference in weight loss coz it was after I stopped them that my diet went to pot. They shouldn't make any difference though as they are about the same calories as the shakes and soups. Just don't eat more than one a day.

i've not found a difference... and aren't they gorgeous!! i have a full pint of water with my bar or a coffee... feels like a real treat! yummy

I love the bars too, definitely my favourite pack of the day. I'm really pleased with the weight loss, I don't think they have any impact on your loss. It's limited to one per day because of the amount of carbs, so if you started to have 2 or 3, the increase in carbs may knock you out of ketosis. Calorie wise, I think all the packs are pretty similar.

Joanne, you've done so well on your weight loss thus far, I hope you can find a way that works for you to continue your journey. Good luck xx

i am probably not the best person to advise since i have not started to lose weight as expected (after 10 days) but i could not do this without the bars. need something to chew!

the only thing with the orange choc bars tho is that they contain citric acid, and ppl on here say citric acid makes you come out of ketosis. not sure if there are any guidelines how much citric acid is ok to have...?

Joanne, you've done so well on your weight loss thus far, I hope you can find a way that works for you to continue your journey. Good luck xx

Rachel I'm actually back again. I've spent the last 3 weeks getting absolutely nowhere resulting in a 3lb gain so I'm going to be here until the beginning of May although I am now planning on a couple of ws days throughout the week to keep me going.

I love the bars, especially the toffee, nut and raisin. I have it for my supper at between 8.00 - 9.00 p.m. and I look forward to it all day.

I actually asked the same question a couple of weeks ago. I used to do CD and I know I could never have eaten a bar every night on that but I have lost 15lb in 3 weeks so they can't be that bad :D

Hi
Thanks for the replies. I was just a little worried as I only lost 3 lbs in my first week, I can live with that week in week out but I didn't want it to be any slower either.

Think I may buy some more because it was seriously good !!

Thanks xx

My problem is that I love them too much! Think I will have to have mine late in th day, if I ave a bar earlier I just want to eat and eat

I love mine for brekkie :). Keep on the diet and you will see results. Some of us lose weight slower than others. Me and Cybill started around the same time (I think:rolleyes:) we are also same height (am not a stalker lol) but she has lost 5stone and me 4. Am happy with it :).

Back