Bars?

motherof2

I am sure there was a sticky at the to of this thread regarding other bars we can eat. Is there a reason it is not there anymore? I only have a couple left and wanted to try out some others plus it is nice to know if I can't have or don't have a shake. Am I right in remembering the tesco ones and the Asda ones are almost identical to exante ones?

Many thanks

If I remember correctly, You can have Tesco Ultraslim meal replacement bars chocolate or raspberry Tesco Ultraslim Crispy Chocolate Meal Bar 3 X 60G - Groceries - Tesco Groceries

I'm not sure if Asda still do theirs I haven't seen them for a long time in my local Asda but if they do you can have those. You can have the biggest loser bars (not the snack size)

You replace one shake with a bar and you can only have one bar a day.

I think the sticky was removed because the bars aren't officially allowed.
Exante at first said the other bars were ok and now they're saying they're not ok, it's probably because they realise saying that will lose them money though not because there is anything wrong with the bars!

Wow blue butterfly 2 stone loss in just 6 weeks! That's amazing. You are proof that this diet does work! However, I can imagine that when weighing in at week 4 you must have been a little disappointed at sts (although by then already loosing 18lbs). great you carried on to lose a lot more- I am sure some people may have felt that it wasn't working and given up, not looking at the bigger picture.

I hope you continue to lose, what a great start to your year! Just think of those great summer clothes you can buy yourself!

but we are allowed them arnt we? the tesco bars that is... or has there been some change to that? x

Back