Bars

x Lulu x

Silver Member
Why can we only have one bar per day?

I think i read in the booklet that they dont want to promote having a chocolate bar for a meal.

Surely its no better or no worse than having a shake?

Just ha a banana shake and it was awful made me want to vomit x

the bars don't have as much nutrition as the other packs (that's what I believe anyway, I may be wrong). I find the nana shake nice made with less water as it turns into an angel delight type thing

put some coffee in the banana shake, its nice!

Yeah I think its a nutrition thing and its seen not to promote good eating habits or something.
The meal packs are great though

put some coffee in the banana shake, its nice!

Yeah I think its a nutrition thing and its seen not to promote good eating habits or something.
The meal packs are great though

I never drink coffee.

I could happily eat 3 bars a day not sure how i'm goin to stomach the shakes. I was all most sick today.

I've had 100g chicken with lettuce for dinner and i should have another shake but at the min i think i'd rather do without x

do you like the savoury meals?
I find the shakes nice with ice blended. Try altering the amount of water, more water might be nicer for you, they can be really thick and sweet with less water.
I suppose if you dont like coffee at all it might not help, I find it takes the edge off the sweetness of the banana.

People dont believe it but your opinions on each flavour can change too, ive found some I wasnt sure of to start with I now love and vice versa

Agreed the things,I hated one month I loved the next. Taste buds change

In the meantime don't torture yourself with shakes. Try a porridge or a meal pack in the meantime :)

Agreed the things,I hated one month I loved the next. Taste buds change

In the meantime don't torture yourself with shakes. Try a porridge or a meal pack in the meantime :)

I only ordered two meal packs.

I've ordered curry and mushroom pasta. I noticed they dont do the mac and cheese anymore i liked that one.

What other meals do u recommend? X

The chilli & spicy spaghetti are nice bulked out with veggies

I like doing the mushroom pasta as soup adding veg and throwing in some protein, really filling

Worth a try!

Also the shakes, maybe more water (banana a stronger flavour) and blend so its more creamy??

Or make them up like angel delight and eat with a spoon and a cuppa?? Mix with hot tea/milk/water .. really nice treat like that

Hope it helps x

The chilli & spicy spaghetti are nice bulked out with veggies

I like doing the mushroom pasta as soup adding veg and throwing in some protein, really filling

Worth a try!

Also the shakes, maybe more water (banana a stronger flavour) and blend so its more creamy??

Or make them up like angel delight and eat with a spoon and a cuppa?? Mix with hot tea/milk/water .. really nice treat like that

Hope it helps x

Thanks!

Think next week i'm goin to order shakes bars and meals that way i'll only have to have one a day rather than 2.

Fingers crossed for day 2 tomorrow x

Ive found there's some shakes that make me feel sick and others I love. Make sure you try a range. And as others have said tastes change. I started off loving spicy spaghetti and finding the spaghetti bolognese so so. Now I love spaghetti bolognese and I'm not so fond of spicy spaghetti but stuck with a load of it as I ordered loads.

Tried a chocolate shake this morning managed half.

Seems a waste of money to be pouring shakes down the drain!

If i can get through this week i might try low carb next week. If i kept carbs below 30g per day would i still loose weight fast? X

Id say carbs under 60g would be fine!
the cottage pie, chillis and spagettis are all nice IMO

Back