1. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice

Bars

Discussion in 'Slim And Save' started by Zoe66, 18 June 2014 Social URL.

1. Zoe66

Zoe66 Full Member

Are we allowed to mix vlcd bars I don't like slim and save or Cambridge but like Akins would that be ok I need a chocolate bar of some sort just now and again someone said dark chocolate 85% would be better just a few squares to take the craving away any ideas or any other company's that do bars that don't have that healthy aftertaste that's the bit I don't like to start with they are ok but when they dissolve in your mouth yuk !!! Please help getting desperate !!!xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Tequila1

Tequila1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    98.8kg
    Current Weight:
    79.56kg
    Goal Weight:
    74.84kg
    Lost(%):
    3st0.4lb(19.47%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I'm a fan of the s & s bars personally but I think if you find one that's the same or similar carb & calorie allowance I guess it won't make much different. The s & s ones have been fortified with 25% of your RDAs for everything so you may need to take a multi vit if you're bothered about that.

4. Zoe66

Zoe66 Full Member

Thankyou for answering will have to have a look on ingredients it's a shame they don't do a crispy one or something like that xx

5. sukie sue

sukie sue this is My time to shine!

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.54%)
    Diet:
    lighter life /slim and save
    You can buy lighter life bars in superdrug but they are pricey compared to s and s
    X
    Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

6. Zoe66

Zoe66 Full Member

Yes saw those but they have the same texture :-( xxx

7. LittleMissPipedream

LittleMissPipedream Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    It really depends which ones you try. I am a fan of the S&S coconut crunch and lemon crunch bars. They don't have that same chemical taste following. I think they also do a crispy toffee type one also? Some of the ones I ordered tasted absolutely horrid though I must say. Thought I'd give them all a try & ordered 3 months worth lol!

Rachel x

8. cf70

cf70 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.22%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    I love the atkins ones too! I just find with the bars it doesn't satisfy me in the same way as a meal/shake.