1. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice

Bars

Discussion in 'Slim And Save' started by Zoe66, 18 June 2014 Social URL.

1. Zoe66

Zoe66 Full Member

Are we allowed to mix vlcd bars I don't like slim and save or Cambridge but like Akins would that be ok I need a chocolate bar of some sort just now and again someone said dark chocolate 85% would be better just a few squares to take the craving away any ideas or any other company's that do bars that don't have that healthy aftertaste that's the bit I don't like to start with they are ok but when they dissolve in your mouth yuk !!! Please help getting desperate !!!xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tequila1

Tequila1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    98.8kg
    Current Weight:
    79.56kg
    Goal Weight:
    74.84kg
    Lost(%):
    19.2kg(19.47%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I'm a fan of the s & s bars personally but I think if you find one that's the same or similar carb & calorie allowance I guess it won't make much different. The s & s ones have been fortified with 25% of your RDAs for everything so you may need to take a multi vit if you're bothered about that.

4. Zoe66

Zoe66 Full Member

Thankyou for answering will have to have a look on ingredients it's a shame they don't do a crispy one or something like that xx

5. sukie sue

sukie sue this is My time to shine!

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.54%)
    Diet:
    lighter life /slim and save
    You can buy lighter life bars in superdrug but they are pricey compared to s and s
    X
    Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

6. Zoe66

Zoe66 Full Member

Yes saw those but they have the same texture :-( xxx

7. LittleMissPipedream

LittleMissPipedream Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    It really depends which ones you try. I am a fan of the S&S coconut crunch and lemon crunch bars. They don't have that same chemical taste following. I think they also do a crispy toffee type one also? Some of the ones I ordered tasted absolutely horrid though I must say. Thought I'd give them all a try & ordered 3 months worth lol!

Rachel x

8. cf70

cf70 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.22%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    I love the atkins ones too! I just find with the bars it doesn't satisfy me in the same way as a meal/shake.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.