Bars

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Neco, 27 October 2006 Social URL.

1. Neco

Neco Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi,

Been on and off for some time now!!! Finally re-started Monday and have gone 5 days without a cheat. YIPEEEE!!!

I am aiming to lose 3 stone by Xmas. The first time I done this diet, I lost nearly 2 stone in the first 10 days. I know this is freaky and will slow down in later weeks, but I am aiming at 2 stone in first 2 weeks then 5lb a week thereafter. Realistic or not?????

My question is can I have a bar in place of a shake? I have read others say they are on bars from week 3, but some have been using them from week 1.

I have got some bars as took 3 weeks supply on my first visit to CDC as she was on holiday the day after I started (thinking this is why I failed as 3 weeks seemed like a lifetime) I am sure I can handle a week to week diet.

Sorry to go on! Anyway, can I have a bar tonight?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Hiya

To do it strictly you shouldn't have the bars til week 3 - simply to maximise your loss in the first two weeks, get smoothly into ketosis etc.

I would also say that each time you do it, the rate of loss is different. Aim for 3 lbs per week as the norm and you won't be too disappointed, and if you get better than that then cool! :cool:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.