Bars...

Havent tried that one yet. Have had the Peanut Crunch one today and Im not really sure about it. Bit cardboardy! lol

Last week I had one bar a day, as you have all said they are a lovely treat, gives you the chewing sensation too which is so nice.

I have only had 2 this week so far as I'm paranoid that they are the reason for my low weight loss last week. I'm going to try and use them as a treat and see how I go.

sara:)

Bish Bosh, the peanut ones left me really bloated and stopped me going to the loo.

Poppygreendog, I only started the bars last week and I had a low weigh in (3lbs) so my CDC said to wait and see if its low this week and then if it is I can reduce bars. She said there is sometimes a slow down around week 3 anyway bars or not so to keep having them for now. They are really handy to take to work.

for the cinema last time i froze a choc tetra and then sliced around the top with a kitchen knife without removing the bit i sliced and then wrapped it in cling film. the when i got in the cinema i just unwrapped it. peeled off the top bit i sliced off and sat there eating ice cream in the cinema. it was lovely :D

abz xx

I might try this at the weekend. I'm going to watch 'Hancock' and it would be nice to enjoy some ice cream.:D

Didn't it melt buy the time you got to the cinema?? I haven't tried making the tetras into ice cream yet but i might give it a go tmrw to see how it turns out and if i like it.

Thanks for the idea :cool:

xx

they take ages to melt. i spent the first 20 mins just shaving bits off, ha. but i live about a 2min drive from our cinema and it was raining so we got there rather fast, ha. but i'd said you could leave it for up to an hour and it would still be just like ice cream. especially if it's still sealed up in the box... it does take some effort to slice around the top with a kitchen knife though!! i cut it all the way around about half a cm to a cm from the top and just left it like that without trying to take it off until i got to the cinema. don't forget to take a spoon!!

abz xx

they take ages to melt. i spent the first 20 mins just shaving bits off, ha. but i live about a 2min drive from our cinema and it was raining so we got there rather fast, ha. but i'd said you could leave it for up to an hour and it would still be just like ice cream. especially if it's still sealed up in the box... it does take some effort to slice around the top with a kitchen knife though!! i cut it all the way around about half a cm to a cm from the top and just left it like that without trying to take it off until i got to the cinema. don't forget to take a spoon!!

abz xx

I think i will do a practice round with it tmrw, lol. I live about 10-15mins from the cinema (depending on which one i go to) so it shouldn't melt. I'm still not sure what you mean by slicing it around the top but i will experiment with it tmrw, lol.

How long do you have to leave it in the freezer for it to turn to ice cream? Is 24 hours ok?

Sorry about all the questions but i'm really excited about having ice cream whilst i watch the gorjus will smith in Hancock, mmmmm, lol xx

i only like the cranberry bar and peanut!!! but my jaw really aches when i eat them and can't finish it all! lol

i stuck it in that morning before i went to work and it was solid by the time i got home if that's any help? am sure you will work it out :) and it tastes divine. not sure i would like it as a shake as it's very rich tasting. perfect for ice cream though :)

abz xx

i stuck it in that morning before i went to work and it was solid by the time i got home if that's any help? am sure you will work it out :) and it tastes divine. not sure i would like it as a shake as it's very rich tasting. perfect for ice cream though :)

abz xx

Thanx abz. I'm really looking forward to some yummy ice cream, i just wish it was the weather for it, its just started raining here :(. I love it as a shake tho, its very yummy, mmmmmm xx

I tried them as ice cream last week on a picnic. I took it out of the freezer about 1 hr before hand and then sucked the ice cream out through the straw hole, it was yummy!

Back