Bars...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Starlit_Cazza, 2 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    I got bars today :) decided to give em a try, as struggle to force down shakes/mousses in the evening (and always end up leaving at least 2 shakes to have in an evening!).

So right now I am working my way through a delicious chocolate orange CD bar...and my god its hard work!!!!! Its taking me FOREVER to finish it!!! I have about an inch left and I am STUFFED! lol.

Got me one of each flavour bar to try this week :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    the cranberry bars are fabulous - so sweet...

i've only got the cranberry bars this week cos i love them

4. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I didnt know they had chocolate orange! I love chocolate orange, i was going to stay away from the CD bars but i might give them ago now, lol. xx

5. Starlit_Cazza

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    beware Maybe Baby - they smell orangier than they taste :D They are yummy but dont taste so orangey

6. That's_So_Fetch

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Is it anything like the choc orange shake cuz that is disgusting :jelous:. Was so dissapointed with that.

I'm dreaming of orange flavoured skittles now, mmm, i love 'em, oooo and orange smarties and orange starburst, yummy yummy xx

7. Fizzy

Fizzy Silver Member

I tried the chocolate one today for the first time and loved that! I have some orange I haven't tried them yet, I will tomorrow. With a bit of imagination could it pass as a Terry Chocolate orange?

8. Starlit_Cazza

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    Lol it would need quite alot of imagination :)

they smell like Fry's Orange Creams

9. melliepigpog

melliepigpog Full Member

My CDC will only let me have 1 bar every 2 days incase it slows my weight loss - has anyone found this to be the case??

10. Starlit_Cazza

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    No I was just told one a day

11. melliepigpog

melliepigpog Full Member

and you still having good losses....hmmmm....I will have my 1 every other day next week then (cos thats all i have ordered now) and then see as I miss chewing! it will be nice to have them cut up into pieces to snack on at night.....are they a decent size?

12. melliepigpog

melliepigpog Full Member

doh, just re-read your post and its the first time you've had the bars so you wouldnt have seen any weight fluctuation - sorry! I should read things better!

13. EmmaLouise81

EmmaLouise81 Full Member

I start Week 3 tomorrow and I can not wait to have a bar soon. I am 100% commited to this diet but I need something different. I have heard they do not suit some people, probably me (!!), so I will see how I go and have 1 every so often.

14. missmf

missmf getting slimmer

Diet:
    cambridge, sole source. (trying!)
    love the bars, prob couldn't do this diet without them!
    i live the caramel and toffe flavours.
    i put mine in the freezer, they dont freeze, but go really hard and chewy so takes even longer to eat, i cut them into smallish peices and have them in the evening while i'm watching telly - delish! x

15. That's_So_Fetch

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    When i last did CD, i used to break my CD bars into 3 pieces, a large peice and 2 small pieces to snack on. I guess you could cut them into several pieces and snack on them throughout the day. They are so convienent (sp?) if you have to travel alot! Happy chewing :) xx

16. trapped.in.a.fat.persons.

trapped.in.a.fat.persons. Destined 2 be skinny!

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    When i get them i try and have half a nite, and half a tetra/shake/etc. Peoples carb tolerance r different, which is why SOME people find the bars can effect weight loss. But the cranberry and peanut have the same carbs as packs, so there ok, the other bars r a bit higher in carbs. But they can be a real life saver if ure fond of the odd sweet treat!! lol i like my peanut/cranberry in the microwave slightly melting! x x x

17. jannyT

jannyT Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(13.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet but moving to Slim and Save
    I cut them into tiny pieces and eat them out of a bag. It feels so naughty like a bag of chocs lol ha ha

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. That's_So_Fetch

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I always used to make sure i had a CD bar when i was invited to the cinema. That way i could have a nice treat whilst watching the film without wanting or being tempted by popcorn and nachos. I would have my bottle of water on hand too, lol. xx

20. abz

abz Gold Member

for the cinema last time i froze a choc tetra and then sliced around the top with a kitchen knife without removing the bit i sliced and then wrapped it in cling film. the when i got in the cinema i just unwrapped it. peeled off the top bit i sliced off and sat there eating ice cream in the cinema. it was lovely :D

abz xx

21. XlosingitX

XlosingitX Gold Member

ive been having the bars since week 2 still good losses but im fed up with them now i think if you have one now and again you will appreiate it but not every day as greedy me did

22. Fizzy

Fizzy Silver Member

Bish Bosh you are right, they taste nothing like Terrys Choc Orange, but they are nice anyway. Prefer the chocolate one.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.