Batman - The Dark Knight

Dream-On

I've been completely obsessed since i saw it!!

Seen it 6 times now :rolleyes:

Anyone else a fan?

Even went to see it in manchester in IMAX and it really was the ultimate cinema experience :p

I love this movie. I have seen just the once though, I would like to see it again but, I don't think its going to happen.

I think Christian Bale and Heath Ledger were amazing, such brilliant performances. Easily my favourite film of the year I think. :D

thats funny, i wasnt impressed with christian bale at all but thats probably cos heath ledger stole the show!

I have to agree excellent film Heath Ledger did it for me - what a loss to the acting world.:sigh:

Heath Ledger did kind of steal it. His performance was huge and completely breathtaking. I was in awe of him, really gave me the creeps and made me laugh too.

I think Christian Bale's performance, was still brilliant, just more subtle and more understated. :)

I thought Heath was fantastic in it. He was really unnerving as the joker, can't wait to buy the dvd as soon as it comes out!

Good to see everyone loved it so much!
The only critisism i have is batmans voice :p i can't take Bale seriously when he talks like that!

Heath was incredible, he will certainly be missed <3

I know what you mean, I can easily believe in a man dressed up as a crime fighting bat but that voice just seems silly haha x

I cant wait to see it but i thnk i would be upset the first time i saw it. Heath Ledger was a little too close to home. He is from my home town and we had the same engish teacher and he lived round the corner and went out with a friend of mine when we were younger. Its just wierd.

Heard the film is AMAZING from everyone i know so i will eventually bite the bullet and go.

X

I think it's inevitable that his performance will draw more attention and hence more praise due to the media attention surrounding his death but I also think he deserves all the praise for this performance. For me it was on a par with Anthony Hopkins as hanibal lecter (sp?). He really managed to get that creepy unhinged killer profile spot on.

I thought he was incredibly good, it was a compelling performance. I went in feeling very sceptical, but his timing was amazing!

Did anyone see her out of hollyoaks in it? The one that played Mandy. She was supposed to be in it, and I didn't spot her!

I thought he was incredibly good, it was a compelling performance. I went in feeling very sceptical, but his timing was amazing!

Did anyone see her out of hollyoaks in it? The one that played Mandy. She was supposed to be in it, and I didn't spot her!

True, but with a good director and editing team then the timing can be made to be spot on.

I definitely didn't spot any hollyoaks folk, might have to go and see it again just incase y'know (any excuse!)

Back