BaysideJ's Diary- one year on plan!!!!(most of the time)

Hi Bayside

I do feel for you as I felt the same when I lost half a pound after being good all week. I think the problem here is that you're looking at it over the two week period. Last week you kind of expected to stay the same and you didn't put on despite a heavy weekend so that's a definite bonus :) You'll probably find you have a bigger loss next week and just remember how well you've already done. Fingers crossed for next week :D

morning all. Despite feeling really poorly with sickening headaches over the last day and a half, i've been to work and stuck to plan 100%. Still niggling pain but hoping it goes today as a really busy weekend ahead/

B, porridge
L- Feta salad, banana, apple
snacks - 2 alpen light
D- baked potato and beans, muller light

syns to plan yet.

Morning hun, well done for sticking to plan when you are not well, hope you feel better soon xx

Hope you feel better soon hun *hugs* and that you have a nice, relaxing weekend xx

Hi hun, how is it going, hope you had a good weekend and good luck for the week ahead xx

had a lovely weekend thanks, went to a motor sport event and saw Lewis Hamilton right in front of me!! Also saw him drive an F1 car. Loads of other F1 people there too and got Ross Brawn's autograph:) This means nothing to you if not into F1 lol!!

Doing well Sw wise too. Fingers crossed for a loss this week. 2 days to go.

Oh you are so lucky getting to see lewis hamilton, my dad used to take me and my brother to lots of motor sports events when we were younger.

Hope you have a good day hun x

i've been 100% all week so am hoping the scales at Sw are kind to me. Daughter's birthday tomorrow and her party is Friday, can't believe she's going to be 15!

Busy and expensive week, 2 new tyres for my car today,daughters birthday tomorrow, my car serviced and MOT thurs, hubby's car service and MOT Saturday, and a new boiler fitted this week too!!!!!! AArgh, Xmas is only just round the corner!!!! Need to win the lottery!

Still at least we have heat again, boiler hasn't worked in ages and yesterday we had no hot water either.-FREEZING!

Last edited:
thanks Mary, was really happy with that. Cut my syns back by about 20 over the week and it paid off. Also was 100% every day. It was a good morale boost at i'd only lost half a pound over 2 weeks prior to that. If i can keep going i'm hoping to be in size 14's by Xmas, the 16's are getting looser now:)

Have a good day all, I'm at home with poorly DD. Older DD has party this evening too.

Well done on your 3.5lbs!!! Size 14's - seems like a far off dream to me, you lucky thing!

had a flexi evening yesterday, Indian takeaway for the party. Ate rather too much :(

This morning straight back on plan then decided to have a taste of the 2 birthday cakes and they were a bit moreish:(

Back to it now though and will have a syn free lunch. Will do my best to pull things back for Weds WI.

well, have been 100% for last 2 days with minimal syns to make up for friday and saturday extras. Going for another 100% day today.

B- porridge
L- mugshot, satsuma, apple
snacks- 2 alpen light
D- quorn stir fry
muller light
snack a jack popcorn 2.5

Hope you are all doing ok:)

well, it shows that flexi syns do have an impact on weight loss the less you have to lose. I STS this week. Am ok with this after last weeks good loss- and the indian takeaway on friday+ cake and wine!!!!

But i'm determined to shift 3lbs asap to get my 5 stone award, will do my best to get this in 2 weeks time. - i just need to survive the weekend munchies and drinks!!!

Back