BaysideJ's Diary- one year on plan!!!!(most of the time)

A sts is good hun especially after your treats ~ the weekends are so hard aren't they? Good luck with your 5 stone award, it is not far away! Have a lovely weekend, whatever you are up to xx

thanks to you both. I'm on a course today so have no choice over lunch- all i know is it's vegetable risotto. Am not having the pud tho- chocolate torte!!!

Feel motivated today, so will be very low syns to make up for whatever is in the risotto.

Hi hun, well done on that 3.5lb weightloss the other week and well done on sts this week. hope you have a great weekend xxx

hello. Weekend going ok, over on my syns yesterday but will pull them back over the next few days, really want to lose some weight this week!!!

Had my hair cut and a change of colour too yesterday so feeling less scruffy!!!!

No one will recognise you at this rate with a new cut and colour and losing all that weight! Good luck for this week!!

well, probably the best weekend sw wise for ages, 4 days into my sw wek and only 47.5 syns used, will probably have about 5 syns a day till wi on weds.

Aiming to be 100% for the rest of the week.

Hope everyone had a good weekend. I finally started xmas shopping but have lots to get yet!

Well done on doing so well over the weekend. I thought i was organised for xmas until i actually wrote a list and discovered i still have loads to get. Hope you have a good day and good luck with the week ahead xx

well, was 100% again yesterday and only 5 syns so on target for the week.

Scales don't look particularly different so i'll just have to wait until wi on weds to see if there is a change, really hoping to lose something this week.

well, have had a 100% week, an average of 10 syns a day and my scales at home show a loss so i'm hoping wi tonight refects this hard work:) It's so much easier sticking to plan when there are no nights out, meals out or takeaways, you can count it all much more accurately.

Got a few things in December which will be trickier to plan for but am keeping motivated- I want that 5 stone award before Xmas!!

Hope you are all having a good week.

Hi huni, good luck for weigh in i'm sure you will have a loss. Well done for your 100% week. Hope you have a great day, enjoy your wednesday wine xx

happy to say i lost 2lbs this week:) Just need another 1lb to get my 5 stone award so am going to try my best to get that next week before the xmas parties kick in.

betty, you probably won't believe this but i've given up wine. Haven't had any for ages in a bid to shift more pounds. before you think i've turned into a teetotal angel, i haven't lol. Just have bacardi and coke now instead, helps me stick to my syns better.

hope everyone else is having a good day.

You'll have that sticker by next week easy!!! Had a look at your pics yesterday, you look amazing!!

ah thanks Kat. I hate that fat photo!!! I have very few photos of me as i've avoided the camera for soooo long.

Hope all is going well with your journey too:)

Fingers crossed i'll get that award next week.

Hi Bayside, so glad you managed to lose 2lb this week and 1lb to go to your 5st award. How exciting!!

I shall have my fingers crossed for your weigh-in this week. Good luck! xx

morning all

Well it's going ok this week but not great. A bit high on the syns over the weekend, just felt hungry!!!! Kept eating. Ate so many pickled onions it's ridiculous(just because they're free!!) will need to pull things back on track before WI, only problem is AF is due any time.

LOL at the pickled onions. I filled up on those and beetroot at a buffet the other day.

I am having a hungry day too and keep reminding myself that if i am genuinely hungry there is plenty ot eat on sw ...choc is not really the answer !

Teresa

LOL at the pickled onions. I filled up on those and beetroot at a buffet the other day.

I am having a hungry day too and keep reminding myself that if i am genuinely hungry there is plenty ot eat on sw ...choc is not really the answer !

Teresa

I know, but this cold weather makes you crave high fat comfort foods and nothing beats them. ;)

I've eaten almost 3 jars of pickled onions in the last couple of weeks- with just a little help from my husband!! I think i've pickled my stomach:eek:

Trying my best to follow plan, have just been for a brisk walk- very chilly out there. And have also just done some arm exercises with my weights to try and tone them a bit.:angel09:

hope everyone is having a great day.

Back