BaysideJ's Diary- one year on plan!!!!(most of the time)

Don't worry if you gain this week - Christmas only happens once a year! What would life be like if you couldnt enjoy Christmas?

Get right back on the wagon - no guiltly feelings!

Good luck

Claire

Hi hun don't worry about friday night, i'm sure you will draw things back together and have a sts. Drink pleanty of water and eat pleanty of fruit and veg and stuff. Hope you have a good day xx

thanks girls:) It's amazing how one night off plan affects you, i had the munchies all weekend and had to resort to scoffing pickled onions again!!!
At the mo the scales are showing a big gain so hope things settle by wednesday, i'm fighting off the urge to eat chocolates this evening.

It's just a hard time of the year hun regards dieting but you are doing so well and are determined. You still have a few days yet before WI but I do know what you mean about the effect one day off has on a diet, my problem at the moment is having weeks off! Anyhow have a good week and good luck for WI xx

Hi hun, good luck for weigh in today, keep us posted xx

well i'm pleased to say i lost 1/2 a pound which i'm really happy with after Friday:)
have been Miss Angelic at work, have resisted the temptations of chocolates, choccie bics, cakes etc every day- haven't had one!!! I even watched all my colleagues eat a big buffet lunch including sandwiches, tortilla chips, pringles, crisps, cakes etc and ate my couscous and fruit without even a nibble of the snacks. I do deserve that half pound loss!!!!!

Hi hun, well done!! you totally deserve that half pound loss, you are doing so fab, was just looking at all your awards. Hope you have a great weekend xx

thanks for the encouragement, sadly i decided to eat a mountain of rosted, salted peanuts last night:( They were so lovely!

thanks, had a busy weekend trying to catch up on shopping and wrapping. Nearly there now:)

Am finding my will power slowly dissolving but am continuing to stick to plan most of the time. I think i will go to WI on Weds although i was thinking of not going till after xmas. It might help me stay focussed.

Have bought myself a few size 14's that fit now:) New jeans and a couple of tops. I am so happy:) Not all 14's fit, but shop sizes tend to vary, but I'm really proud of this achievement, I was a size 22 in March, can't believe how far i've come thanks to SW.

You have achieved so much this year huni, you should be feeling so proud of yourself! Well done on the 14's and for trying to stick to plan ~ tempting food seems to be everywhere at the moment! It's a relief to get everything sorted for Christmas isn't it? Have a good day xx

Well done on your size 14s you are an inspiration! You have done so well this year.

I feel the same about my resolve slipping, but I am trying to celebrate every time i make the healthy choice instead of the treat choice!!

I am weighing in this wednesday, next wednesday and the wednesday ater that which is my birthday !! So 3 weigh ins of potential gains BUT if i do not wi then i will regain the 8 pounds I have worked so hrd to lose recently

Teresa

Hope everything is going well for you hun ~ I won't be on the forum until after Christmas so I just wanted to say thank you for all your support and help during the year, it is really appreciated. I hope you and your family have a very Happy Christmas, take care, Mary xx
th_Stockings_glitter.gif

well, i went to WI and am amazed to say i lost 2.5 lbs this week:) Very happy with that, but am now off plan for a couple of weeks.Well, i'll be good some of the time, but if i want something i'll have it;)

Hope everyone has a great christmas.

Back