BBC Three programme about Alicia Douvall?

alwyn

Silver Member
Is anyone watching this?

I find it completely shocking that someone can be so self-obsessed as to be completely unaware that their daughter needs them to be normal.

The stupid woman is more bothered about her fake boobs looking crap than her daughter's education :mad:

I caught the last five minutes, oh my days.

She was like 'I can't get her to leave that table when it comes to Biology, yet I have to DRAG her into a photoshoot?'. I really wanted to smack her!

Then at the end when she said to her daughter on the 'kind of picnic', 'you don't need to do topless shoots... if you do you'd be selling yourself short. You don't need to dye your hair or have silicone put in, you're perfect as you are', it made me think what a turnaround in the space of about three minutes?

Michelle, she is a glamour model - not that pretty though!

x

I have to admit that I haven't heard of her either - and by the sounds of it I don't think I want to. What an awful woman she sounds!

I didn't watch it but saw her on this morning advertising and was shocked at the short clip they showed on there! The clip basically showed her arguing with her daughter about her daughter getting a boob job! Her daughter was like I don't want on yet Alicia was saying you will, you will change your mind, you can have one in 18months!!!

Back