BBC Three programme about Alicia Douvall?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by alwyn, 3 August 2010 Social URL.

1. alwyn

alwyn Silver Member

Start Weight:
    80.29kg
    Current Weight:
    80.29kg
    Goal Weight:
    60.33kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Is anyone watching this?

I find it completely shocking that someone can be so self-obsessed as to be completely unaware that their daughter needs them to be normal.

The stupid woman is more bothered about her fake boobs looking crap than her daughter's education :mad:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
  4. 10st10lbs

10st10lbs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I caught the last five minutes, oh my days.

She was like 'I can't get her to leave that table when it comes to Biology, yet I have to DRAG her into a photoshoot?'. I really wanted to smack her!

Then at the end when she said to her daughter on the 'kind of picnic', 'you don't need to do topless shoots... if you do you'd be selling yourself short. You don't need to dye your hair or have silicone put in, you're perfect as you are', it made me think what a turnaround in the space of about three minutes?

Michelle, she is a glamour model - not that pretty though!

x

5. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have to admit that I haven't heard of her either - and by the sounds of it I don't think I want to. What an awful woman she sounds!

6. Smokes

Smokes Full Member

Diet:
    SW
    I didn't watch it but saw her on this morning advertising and was shocked at the short clip they showed on there! The clip basically showed her arguing with her daughter about her daughter getting a boob job! Her daughter was like I don't want on yet Alicia was saying you will, you will change your mind, you can have one in 18months!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.