BB's second stint to skinny!

Back on the wagon!
Think I was hormonal last night, body all over the place jus now.
Had a vanilla shake, chilli and mushroom pasta and a new praline bar!
Bits of pepperami and some boiled cabbage but not a lot.
Trying to get to only 4 packs a day, but I am still adding a bit of protein!
I wish I could get back into the zone, but at least I am trying and that is the main thing!

My pack arrived today, hubby was in so I got it.
I wished it had been yesterday as planned and I wouldn't have got myself into a state!
I do think my mental health needs a reevaluation after this!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

stef2009 said:
Hey hun well done so far your doing great :) Yayy to the no headache! Hope u enjoy the rest of ur day xxx

Thank you! I love the fact that I haven't had any this time, but I am struggling a wee bit to get into the zone, any hints?

Well today was manic at work!
Had my first pack at lunch spicy spaghetti, then a caramel latte at work.
Got home at 7 then had a mushroom pasta with extra mushrooms.

Just had a choc bar, milk Truffa. Mmm.

Not cheated today which is a miricale!

Well today is just mad.
Temptation all over the place.
All sorts happening and I feel like I am a wee lost soul!
I have just had my spicy spaghetti along with 3 pepperami's.
I have already drank 1.5L of water so I am pleased with that!
OH taking me away for the weekend so I think it will be a trying time!
Won't be able to weigh in on Sat as normal so thats fun!
I will do it on Sunday and I hope its into the 11's even though it hasn't gone well this week..

Been away for the weekend as OH needed the escape. Stayed reasonably on track and will weigh in on Tuesday as up at a ridiculous time!

Got OH out of hospital today.
It's been a mad few days, weekend away and I did well to stay off drink and stick to packs with some meat.
Monday was up at 6am to take him there and stayed all day in the hot weather until he came back out of theatre.
Got home v late and then had to be up there for early as he was getting his results and meds.
Stuck to food packs, wasn't great with water, tried my best but had a lot going on.

Today went ok, OH recuperating on the couch and I went to work.
Brought him home a Greg's sandwich and doughnut.
Got his meds sorted and back to work I went.
Picked up the GD from nursery.
Then I had to do a search for what he fancied for dinner..
Running about after an invalid is fun!
he is feeling a bit better though..
Had a choc shake for breakfast, a spaghetti pack for lunch and a mushroom pasta for tea. I had 100g of pepperami and mushroom with green stuff.

Now just trying to get on with stuff in the house that I didn't do at the weekend. It's always playing catchup in my house!
One day I will have a cleaner and a nanny sand a housekeeper! That would leave me time to fit in exercising! (lol)

Yesterday was busy!
Did all the running about then went to a retirement do of a colleague miles away! It was a late night but I kept my cool and even though they had amazing buffet and mixed platters later on.

I started with a shake, had spaghetti for lunch and a shake and a choc Truffa while out. I drove a colleague home and I was well chuffed at not drinking.

Today was busy at work.
I had a shake, some spaghetti a Truffa bar and for dinner some shallots and watercress with mac n cheese. Had to add extra prawns just as it was Friday and it's been a tough week in this household.

Think I have got the cold! Damn! And I was thinking it may just be a dry throat, but no summer cold. Great!
Just what I needed!

Weigh in today I am 12 stone dead. I am soo desperate to get into the 11's!
I have failed in my water intakes this week. Need to get my head back into it next week. I have been so busy though!
i have been good appart from some extra protein. Naughty naughty!
I also think my TOTM may be arriving early! I have heard others complain about theirs getting more frequent and I thought I might have managed to avoid that, no such luck!
I know my body is changing, the trousers are now falling down and I am now having to think about what I can wear without going out looking stupid hoiking up my trousers as I walk!

Well done sticking to it hun, sounds Like your mega busy!!

Tom is a pain in the bum on vlcd every two weeks for me, Argghgghhg!

Hope you get some relax time x

biggusburdus said:
I know my body is changing, the trousers are now falling down and I am now having to think about what I can wear without going out looking stupid hoiking up my trousers as I walk!

That made me giggle! It's a good feeling though.

Took OH to the cinema today, he had a big tub of my fav popcorn and I didn't have any! I had a choc Truffa bar and my water, what a cheap date!

Got pain but its not arrived, I know it's not due for another 6 days but I have been feeling it sooner this time. Had no issues before though.

Had 2 shakes and 90g prawns as well. Water intake up today so progress there!
Prolly on end of June ..

Got cold from hell!
Going to go back to bed as I feel messy.
Took some beechams ultra all in one and I feel frozen.
Had a shake and some scrambled egg with salmon to try feel better but it's not worked..

biggusburdus said:
Got cold from hell!
Going to go back to bed as I feel messy.
Took some beechams ultra all in one and I feel frozen.
Had a shake and some scrambled egg with salmon to try feel better but it's not worked..

I'm coming down with the cold too! And it's me first day on sns! It's this change in weather. Stay warm hunny x

Thanks SS. I went back to bed and slept for 4 hours! unlike me!
Still managed to look after OH, do washing and dishes and cook his dinner.. :girlpower:

I did have my packs - a mac n cheese and some mushrooms and a lemon and white choc bar to make me feel better.

At work this morning, still not feeling great but I have beechams if I get any worse.
I've had a hazelnut shake this morning and lots of coffee.
Still trying to get my water intake up!
I only have 2 stone to lose to get to my original target.
I have 8 weeks until my next planned break of a fortnights holiday.
Do I think I can do it?
Thats a loss of 3 1/2 lb per week to get there?
Is it doable?
I would love to get to that weight for hols and then come back and decide if I want to lose another one or so.
:thinking2:

Did ok yesterday, no cheats so thats good.
Feeling awful as TOTM has turned up early and don't I know it! :grumble:
I have just had a vanilla shake as I needed something sweet to keep me going.
not feeling hungry, just sore.
I can't wait until work is over and I can get out of here!
My work colleague is back tomorrow so I am no longer on my own!
3 weeks is a bit tough, but I managed it! :0clapper:
I do hope he enjoyed his time off!
I can only hope that once TOTM is over I will get a whoosh from my weight loss as I am desperate to get into the 11's now..
Ho hum..

I'm still waiting for my totm but I'm feeling my other symptoms. Yep, at least you'll have a good weight loss afterwards. Hope u feel better quickly! At least you'll be able to relax a bit at work now that your colleagues back.

Skinny Sia said:
I'm still waiting for my totm but I'm feeling my other symptoms. Yep, at least you'll have a good weight loss afterwards. Hope u feel better quickly! At least you'll be able to relax a bit at work now that your colleagues back.

Cold and the TOTM for both of us! Lucky white heather! I was soo glad when it turned up as my other symptoms can cause me lots of issues!

Back