BB's second stint to skinny!

Katierose said:
Found ur diary x that's me subscribing :)

Thanks! I do apologise for some of the mad rumblings on here, most are from my belly at the moment!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Had a milk caramel shake for break, had some peperami and then for tea had some mushrooms and asparagus with mac n cheese mmm..
Need to get off the peperami..
Went and had a flabelos session, first time on a shaky machine and I may book a course before my holiday as I could feel my
love handles rattle and shake! Don't know if anyone else uses it or what results they have had, but I will say one thing.. (stage whisper as its probably TMI) you don't need dulco lax after using it! I think it all settles to the bottom like sediment!
I do think if it can get my love handles to shake like that, then there will be an improvement soon!

I think I am too tired to shred tonight but I get home early from work tomorrow and I will do it properly then..
And I will do it sat and sun as well..

Best laid plans..

Skinny Sia said:
My TOTM is challenging for me and others around me too! Will be doing the shred later. I did a yoga workout as its just too warm so hopefully once it cools down il be able to switch my fan on and work out. Right now, my house is like an oven. Not great for shredding it.

We had thunder and lightning, lots of torrential rain as well.
I am too tired to it I will shred tomorrow though!

Night all..

I have 5 weeks till my hols too...

will be following your journey :) xx

biggusburdus said:
We had thunder and lightning, lots of torrential rain as well.
I am too tired to it I will shred tomorrow though!

Night all..

Yikes! Weather is a little freaky these days! Had the fan on today and the heating on a few days back.

I only just managed the 20 minutes of shred before collapsing in front of the tv.

Weight STS today, no worries as I think TOTM is imminent..
I haven't been good, but I haven't been bad either, as my bad choices have been good! (work that one out! Lol)been doing the shredding and also shaky machine which is a bit of fun..

Had 3 packs yesterday and a skinny chicken burger in weather spoons last night.. I didn't drink, I was a good girl and I also enjoyed myself..

Going to go upstairs to try do my shred now, then get ready to go to pals house for sleepover! Can't wait!

Bought chromium tablets ! Will try them as my cravings this week were out of this world! I could have eaten my own arm at one point, at least it would have been protein!

Just ordered another month with of food, the DD will get the rest as I realised I didn't have enough to see me through to my hols, I only had 15 days worth.. Didn't want to leave it till next week though..

Well done on being good at Wetherspoon LOL I was good with my chicken then got sloshed LOL

Enjoy your evenin hunny Xx

RebekahR said:
Well done on being good at Wetherspoon LOL I was good with my chicken then got sloshed LOL

Enjoy your evenin hunny Xx

Was out with 2 friends last night! Had a great time and now ready to settle into my 30 day challenge, try lose 1 1/2 stone in a month eeek!
I don't think it is possible but I will give I a try.
Going to go do my 30 day shred, and start count down!
I had a cafe late shake and some scrambled egg and sausage this morning.. Could have been worse.
Girlies doing a sleep over with food and drink...

Don't sweat the sausage LOL
Glad you had a good night hun

I'm gonna aim for 20lb in July also. Amping up the training big time.. October seems like forever away LOL

Xx

RebekahR said:
Don't sweat the sausage LOL
Glad you had a good night hun

I'm gonna aim for 20lb in July also. Amping up the training big time.. October seems like forever away LOL

Xx

2 sausages and some vodka and diet coke! Mmm square one tomorrow! But strait run through to hols now I think! No deviation 31 day challenge here I Come!
I started my July shred day 1 here we go..
I am also going to do the shake machine as I find it helps with the toilet (I am not joking!) lol..
One day at a time, only issue is TOTM is due!

Spicy spaghetti and an Atkins decadence bar.. Trying to also up my water intake.
All in all I am a happy girl, ordered my packs to make up this month as I only had enough left for 15 days..
My daughter is also doing this now, she has dropped a dress size and lost 1 1/2 stone in a month! Puts me to shame!
I will have to decide when I come back what I am go to do, I will put on a fair bit on a 12 day cruise I imagine!

Cruise sounds looveely, I am just going for a minispa break (and missing out on the spa :() ..will be taking packs with me... hopefully loose a fair bit, last time I came back 7lb lighter with all the walking/classes!!

You can do it hunny :) what is this shakey machine? lol do you mean a powerplate?? teehee

I match your sausage with five million gin & tonics..and a few shots lol dunno how I didnt gain!!

Xx

Hahaha! Il try the power plate next time I'm constipated. But jokes aside, the power plate has really toned me up in the past. Shame my current gym doesn't have one.

Skinny Sia said:
Hahaha! Il try the power plate next time I'm constipated. But jokes aside, the power plate has really toned me up in the past. Shame my current gym doesn't have one.

It's called flabelos and I think it's slightly different as it oscillates as well as vibrates?
I am hoping it will help along with the diet and the shred DVD..

RebekahR said:
Cruise sounds looveely, I am just going for a minispa break (and missing out on the spa :() ..will be taking packs with me... hopefully loose a fair bit, last time I came back 7lb lighter with all the walking/classes!!

You can do it hunny :) what is this shakey machine? lol do you mean a powerplate?? teehee

I match your sausage with five million gin & tonics..and a few shots lol dunno how I didnt gain!!

Xx

Sorry you are missing out on the spa.. Wondaweb is iron on stuff instead of sewing, could you not modify something? My daughter used to go into some places with costume and a tee shirt over it? Could you not use a tight One you use for the gym that holds you together under a tee shirt?

Stuff everyone else, I have never conformed and as long as you are covered and decent they can't complain!

biggusburdus said:
It's called flabelos and I think it's slightly different as it oscillates as well as vibrates?
I am hoping it will help along with the diet and the shred DVD..

Oooo, just googled it. Looks good. X

Skinny Sia said:
Oooo, just googled it. Looks good. X

£20 for a month sounded good to me, if it does what it says on the tin I will be well happy!

Cafe Latte shake this morning and then a Chicken soup for lunch.
I will be determined as my holiday is looming and I really want to be able to be seen in photos!:p

After work I will do my 30 day shred and then go lie down as my TOTM is looming and I feel baaadd....
:cry::cry:

Still at work, not enjoying this at all!
I do hope my order has arrived as I could do with some chocolate after today!

:eek:

Hope your package is waiting for you hun, Aww stupid tom. Mine finally stopped after two weeks n now got cramps a day later Argghgghhg LOL

Hope you can get done chill time and a nice bar tonight x

No package, it's due tomorrow.
Had a Atkins bar and spaghetti, with some rocket.

Had 2 ibuprofen and I think I will have an early night!

Back