Be Extra Careful-Sex

HappyNoodles

Gold Member
Hi Skinnies!!

Hopefully I'll be joining you in 2012 after my baby is born and breast feeding etc, by then you'll all be TINY!!

Just want to warn you all though, as your pharmacist should (and I didn't listen)
LT really does seem to make you more fertile so use extra protection if this isn't something you want!

We didn't plan it but it's the best thing that's ever happened,
but for you girls who don't want any little surprises, be extra safe!!

xxx

Informative thread... I like those lol

Thanks Hun xx

I can agree with the fact LT makes you more fertile. I fell pregnant in 2009 whilst doing the diet :D xx

Well, I hope it does the trick for me but I doubt it...

Hiya hunni... I was only thinking about you today.. How spooky!! x x

You are due around June-ish aren't you ???

Thanks for the warning hun, but my Lipotrim breath put paid to any of them shenanigans!!!! pmsl x x

Gosh never knew that.....Su like wise smelly breath here keep a lot of things away.....best contraception ever!!:D

Hi Skinnies!!

Hopefully I'll be joining you in 2012 after my baby is born and breast feeding etc, by then you'll all be TINY!!

Just want to warn you all though, as your pharmacist should (and I didn't listen)
LT really does seem to make you more fertile so use extra protection if this isn't something you want!

We didn't plan it but it's the best thing that's ever happened,
but for you girls who don't want any little surprises, be extra safe!!

xxx

I hope you are feeling well....enjoy getting fat and see you in 2012 Daisyhappy!!

I'm just bumping this up for all you Lipotrimmers! It really is true, my beautiful Lipotrim baby girl is now 2 months old and I'm starting on Monday, cannot wait -have the pill and a drawer full of condoms :) x

That would be a lovely side effect x

I'm just bumping this up for all you Lipotrimmers! It really is true, my beautiful Lipotrim baby girl is now 2 months old and I'm starting on Monday, cannot wait -have the pill and a drawer full of condoms :) x

hi daisy! remember me?!
wow congratulations on the birth of your baby xx

i started back on lt this monday 8 august and all seems to be going well so far other than the usual lol

best wishes

h x

Wow Harriet I think were the only 2 of our old crew still floating around here, I'm only back 9 days today and had a massive slip today :( determined to jump right back on tho, no point going backwards! Good on ya how much have you lost since then? I need to follow you're good example!x

Aw pinkkaz delighted you've made up you're mind, I dunno what the HELL it is but its defo true, I've heard other stories on Lipotrim forums, me and bf weren't trying but we were far from careful and we often wondered was something wrong, during a 3week LT stint I fell pregnant!

Daisyhappy I hope you are right haha. We use condoms but for a while now my husband like to play a bit with no protection, and deep inside I hope that you are right because this may be a chance for me to have a second baby hehe as he doesn't seem to be interested :) But if this will happen now, I can always "blame" him :D

Cheeky me :p

this is soooooooooo true, i asked my fertility consultant, weight loss... esp speedy weight loss kick starts ya hormones and makes sure you ovulate regularly.... that along with you feeling fab/confident when losing weight (hence more sex) leads to better/quicker conception.:D

my children have all been concieved after losing weight... (not thru lipotrim but other ways) is true. id love baby number 4 soooo hope it works this time too :)

wow, after everthing i've done to get pregnant, it'd be just hilarious if lipotrim got me up the duff. All this to get skinny only to get big again......it'd be worth it tho. heehee

Just found out I'm pregnant, terrified, think i'm too young to have a baby, i took my pill everyday :¦ xx

hey daisy i remember you from the last time too..congratulations on your little bundle of joy...didnt realise about the fertile thing...all i need is a man now pahahahahaha

Back